Drake of the West Wind in game

Just a picture of the Drake of the West Wind in game sorry if you guys already have seen this. I think it looks amazing tbh, you get this drake by getting exalted with the Tol Barad faction and the person i talked to who had it told me it didn't take very long at all to get exalted only about a week, that is if you win tol barad every time. So hopefully your on a realm were you won WG all the time.

http://img690.imageshack.us/f/catabeta.png/

He killed that gnome! Good work.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks pretty awesome! Too bad we're probably never gonna have Tol barad on my server

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesomesauce.

Does it have the same movement/flying style as the other drakes?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it does.

Lol just saying next time when you post images from imageshack, post the thumbnail version, its all the way on the bottom. It loads faster too.
    World PVP and Arenas Are Awesome

Deleted
    looks very cool indeed

Deleted
    i would

10+ Year Old Account
    According to Totalbiscuit it is very easy to get Exalted with Tol Barad atm. You can buy tokens with gold, which can get you all the way up to exalted. This is likely going to change.
    Forget everything you know about everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks pwnage. Lookin forward to it.

It takes 11 wins to get friendly with the Tol Barad rep...then you buy tokens (which are free, atleast when I did it) from a quartermaster to get exalted

OT: The mount looks amazing, on the beta I'm always getting a whispering about how epic it looks and how to get it

Quote Originally Posted by planrawsto
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Deleted
    Only me who laughed at the gnome corpse under the dragons foot? Like he was about to stomp it!

Death go noams!

Gorgeous. Is it just me or does it look substantially bigger than the other drake mounts compared to its rider? I'm assuming the rider is a human anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    According to Totalbiscuit it is very easy to get Exalted with Tol Barad atm. You can buy tokens with gold, which can get you all the way up to exalted. This is likely going to change.
    That's probably just for testing purposes :P

Quote Originally Posted by Firen View Post
    Looks pretty awesome! Too bad we're probably never gonna have Tol barad on my server
    does your server suck at pvp? they're balancing it out so that it won't be determined by one side's population. for example if 30 allies show up, only 30 horde will be able to show up, but it will have a minimum cap too so if 10 horde show up 20 alliance will still be able to participate.

that's not working in the beta right now, but that's how it will be at launch

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    He also said that this was for beta testing purposes and that it will change.

Now that I think of it, I think he said that all rewards were made avaible at friendly or something.