1. #1
    Mechagnome Immamoonkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    526

    [Archaeology] Druid and Priest Statue Set

    Hello! Thought I'd show you a neat little item I found digging through some old crap again. This time I managed to come across the Night Elf find: Druid and Priest Statue Set. I was lucky enough to be able to use 3 scrolls for this item, so it was pretty quick going to 100 for this. The item itself is a blue item with a one minute cooldown, and the effect itself is only 10 seconds. When you use it, it puts a massive beam on ya. Here's some screenshots:



    Effect:




    Toss in a few leaves at the end. It follows you as you move. Overall, not very impressed. Only a 10 second effect for 100 fragments seems a bit steep, but that's just me. Hope you like.

  2. #2
    they finally addressed this "issue". i think it's nice that there's a reason besides "gameplay mechanics" for female night elf druids and male night elf priests

  3. #3
    For a one minute CD, 10 seconds isn't that bad.
    Mattsvaliant - 85 BE Paladin - 135+ Mounts - Dragonslayer -

  4. #4
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    15,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Immamoonkin View Post
    Hello! Thought I'd show you a neat little item I found digging through some old crap again. This time I managed to come across the Night Elf find: Druid and Priest Statue Set. I was lucky enough to be able to use 3 scrolls for this item, so it was pretty quick going to 100 for this. The item itself is a blue item with a one minute cooldown, and the effect itself is only 10 seconds. When you use it, it puts a massive beam on ya. Here's some screenshots:



    Effect:


    Toss in a few leaves at the end. It follows you as you move. Overall, not very impressed. Only a 10 second effect for 100 fragments seems a bit steep, but that's just me. Hope you like.
    Try turning your graphic setting up by, say a billion, might help... Side note, is the nelf female your char or the statue? Nice helmet

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  5. #5
    Mechagnome Immamoonkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Try turning your graphic setting up by, say a billion, might help... Side note, is the nelf female your char or the statue? Nice helmet
    Computer can't handle high graphics. Yes, I'm considering a new computer. That's not the issue. And yes, that's my toon.

  6. #6
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    15,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Immamoonkin View Post
    Computer can't handle high graphics. Yes, I'm considering a new computer. That's not the issue. And yes, that's my toon.
    Sorry, came out a bit harsh actually, that was never my intent. Still, nice helm

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  7. #7
    You say the 10 second effect isn't very impressive. I think it could be quite handy.

    Giving out raid instructions, "Okay in phase two everyone needs to bunch up where Immamoonkin is standing."

    "Who that? Which one is she?"

    [fwooosh!]

    "Oh, her. I see now."

  8. #8
    when i first read the title i had my hopes a little too high i thought you summoned a statue for an amount of time ......but i guess i giant green light is ok....

  9. #9
    Herald of the Titans Tuvok's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    West Sussex, England.
    Posts
    2,709
    I quite like it, love flavour items like that.

    Cutie pie nelf, so perky. So unrealistically unattainably perky.
    "The truth, my goal."

  10. #10
    Dreadlord Lord Cenarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mount Hyjal
    Posts
    904
    I'm ok with this.

    I like "druidy" effects on my druid, no matter how short it is. I always wanted the guardian of cenarius title and the path of cenarius effect.
    He's climbin' in your Deepholme
    Burnin' yo people up
    Tryin to kill em' so you need to hide yo kids hide yo wife
    Cause he burnin' erbody out there

  11. #11
    Now if only Solar Beam looked that good... I used SB on a critter while in a hHOS run on the PTR and a thin beam appeared with a nameplate "Tethrysalo's Lightwell" hanging in midair... recycle those gfx Blizz!
    I've seen things you newbies wouldn't believe. Advert-spammers aflame off the shoulder of
    rec.arts.sf.written. I watched Cancel Posts glitter in the ether near the waikato.ac.nz gateway.
    Now all those moments will be lost in time - like beer in the rain. Time to unsubscribe.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •