10+ Year Old Account

Another update at howling oak

Genn Greymane is no longer in the howling oak in Darnassus, first he was talking with Gwenn Armstead in a corner of the Oak.
    But now he is gone and Gwenn has moved.

http://img828.imageshack.us/i/scherm...g2010100t.png/

she is now looking over the water.

I'm now going to check if something has happened to Genn, if he is still at the Stormwind throne room.

Gen and Gwen? Seriously? What will they name their child? Glen?

on-topic: I really hope worgen join the humans in their starting zone. Will make SW more crowded (which I support as the ally capitol) Since Darnassus is empty on most servers. New starting druids dont want to enter a city withouth anyone other then lvling druids in it.
    So I hope when the Park in SW gets rebuild it will become a worgen district and the worgens get a boat to SW rather then to Darn.

(imagine the epic, feral vs feral combat, in free-for-all DEATHMATCH, Worgen vs Hogger!!!!!):P
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    Liam 3.0
    Last edited by Chaotiz; 2010-10-04 at 08:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, IIRC. That's what is supposed to happen after all, Genn DID talk to Varian, he's his right hand now.

Although I am dissapointed, that's such a crappy tree, I still hope the Park will get rebuilt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing happened to Genn, he's still chilling with Varian and Anduin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DR.Green View Post
    Nothing happened to Genn, he's still chilling with Varian and Anduin
    Ofc he is , he said that he is going to have a meeting with Varian :P

My guess is it's a phase. When a Worgen first comes to darnassus, it triggers a phase where Greymane is in the Howling Oak to give that quest. Afterward, if you come back, he's off in Stormwind consulting with Varian.

10+ Year Old Account
    That means he left Gwenn alone no Liam 2.0 then :S

10+ Year Old Account
    ROFL, all I could think of reading this was quagmire, even more so when he was supposed to be Aragorn xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Gwen is in no way related to Genn. Genn Greymane has a wife named Mia, a daughter named Tess and his son Liam is killed in the worgen intro questline.

Gwen Armstead is the mayor of Duskhaven, one of the towns in Gilneas that falls into the sea due to the Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    So where is she :s she wasn't even there with the burial of Liam if i'm as far as i know.
    "Don’t focus on the one guy who hates you. You don’t go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit."

10+ Year Old Account
    So where is she :s she wasn't even there with the burial of Liam if i'm as far as i know.
    Yes she was. Her, Genn, Crowley, and the player are all in that cutscene.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn i got to pay more attention then :P i thought it was Lorna, they kinda looked the same as i recall, but it was late in the evening so i could be wrong :P
    "Don’t focus on the one guy who hates you. You don’t go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit."

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn i got to pay more attention then :P i thought it was Lorna, they kinda looked the same as i recall, but it was late in the evening so i could be wrong :P
    I suppose it could've been Lorna (although they have a very different fashion style so that's not an easy mistake to make), but Gwen is one of the big leaders so it makes more sense to be her. Maybe if I make another worgen (ha, fat chance now that the area's swarming with them) I can double-check.

on-topic: I really hope worgen join the humans in their starting zone. Will make SW more crowded (which I support as the ally capitol) Since Darnassus is empty on most servers. New starting druids dont want to enter a city withouth anyone other then lvling druids in it.
    that is the entire point of putting them in Darnassus. rather than just ignore the ghost city, they're encouraging people to actually go there. the combination of new quests, better transport and having an extra race in the area will hopefully result in Darnassus maintaining at least something resembling a population
    having everyone crowded in Stormwind would be bad. remember what IF was like before SW and Darn had their own auction houses?

10+ Year Old Account
    If they wanted that i think the should have put more into the tree. Now there are only a few trainers and thats it. And its small, nothing more of interest. And its a bit outside of the city, would it be more in the center or something i would visit it more often.

If they wanted that i think the should have put more into the tree. Now there are only a few trainers and thats it. And its small, nothing more of interest. And its a bit outside of the city, would it be more in the center or something i would visit it more often.
    The damn thing will still be updated. A month or so ago it wasn't even there! Stormwind just got an update for fuck's sake!