Alchemy or Enchanting for Cata?

Right now I have maxed Enchanting, but for some odd reason I find myself wishing I had an alchemist. How is Alchemy compared to Enchanting? Alchemy seems pretty fun.

I haven't really been following all the Cata data. I recently came back after a 5 month break from the game. If you can please add your comments and why you would or wouldn't drop Enchanting for Alchemy come Cata.

Thanks!

Edit: My other prof is JC which I intend to keep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, my main is an alchemist/tailor I like both professions, and doubtful id change them come Cataclysm, Although the Guild Cauldron which gives out flasks makes me wonder how much money we can make from being an Alchemist, although aslong as we can keep transmuting should be good, You get a SP/AP/etc flask non-consumable currently, and of course that badass dragon mount, and an extended duration of flasks/potions/elixirs etc when used on yourself, It all really depends on what you want, do you want to be an enchanting bot, which makes a nice amount of gold if people tip you, or do you want to make flasks and help out your guild? untill they get the cauldron anyhow.
    I am immortal, I cannot die
    I have inside me the blood of kings

Transmute-master @ alchemy is where the action it. can´t beat that paired with jc.

Even if i really REALLY like my enchanting since u cant beat DE:ing old gear and questdrops u dont need.