Thread: Wow weed

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffpufpass View Post
    so there is alot of alcohol in wow and u can get drunk...hic! but im wondering why is there no marijuana or and references of any? as far as i know theres not.. i may be wrong. but im sure the tauren and NE can grow some dank nugs... if there are references let me know. thanks
    lol interesting point. Maybe they could do something with Herbalism since you pick through so many weeds anyways...

Or Alchemy for LSD.
    Over-thinking, Over-analyzing, separates the body from the mind.

lol people did it in the past so it must be ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Shigenari View Post
    Good lord, dude, have you even read what I've been posting? I was defending it- If you'd read any of the other numerous posts I've written or even the post I was quoting in that that particular post, you'd know that.

Anyway, I agree with what you're saying but wish that you'd learn to read.
    lol sorry dude i just came in at the end and saw what you last wrote:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diurden View Post
    i dont understand people that smoke weed, i tried it once and realised there is much better things to do with your time
    and i don't understand why people like fish... i've had it before and i think its awful

Quote Originally Posted by Diurden View Post
    lol people did it in the past so it must be ok!
    Oh course, they all smoked cigarettes, no way it causes cancer!

IMO, it's not wise to smoke pot. But nothing I say, no facts I pull up will change anyone's mind, so I won't try. More than half of the people in my guild are stoners, so I've leared to live with it.

The fact is, weed is illegal in America, and would bump the rating up/ people wouldn't want to buy it. Sorry your toon can't be stoned too =[

there are ZERO weed related deaths around the world as opposed to the hundreds of people who die from alcohol related deaths each DAY. weed is also packed full of canaboids (spelling may be horribly wrong) which are recognised by scientists and doctors all over the world as having healing properties.
    I have to disagree. I'm sure there are a lot of weed related death. Is it because of the effect of weed on the body? No, it's the effect on the mind, and people doing stupid crap while high. Not only that, but it is a great "gateway" drug for people to start hitting up the stronger and more dangerous stuff.

Also, you're smoking it. Smoking anything = bad for your lungs.
    Last edited by Xiun; 2010-10-05 at 02:29 AM.

LoL this thread is pretty funny and no i dont smoke weed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    During my 80 levels of dinging I had to drink quite some special potions or use powder to get visions.. Those can count as drugs.

And for the rest of it, Blizzard is an American company I guess.. Drugs are banned there ;(
    Can't forget rummaging through crap and getting 'cherries' and eating them

even in brewfest you have the occasional shirtless drunkard running around with a mouseover of his debuff says "your drinking has rendered you a reeking, shirless oaf. stop embarassing yourself" or something like that. it's like a little "please drink responsibly" tag on an event entirely about beer.

you see the occasional troll hookah (like Gamon's bar has one, and even the orphanage in shattrath's lower city o_O), that's more than enough for the roleplayers to stand around and spam /sniff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10/10

Believable, sparked an endless debate and arguing, and most importantly...SUBTLE. Excellent work my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyeranth View Post
    Why dont we just have thrall and Malfurion whip it out and someone can measure and then we can be done with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiun View Post
    Oh course, they all smoked cigarettes, no way it causes cancer!

IMO, it's not wise to smoke pot. But nothing I say, no facts I pull up will change anyone's mind, so I won't try. More than half of the people in my guild are stoners, so I've leared to live with it.

The fact is, weed is illegal in America, and would bump the rating up/ people wouldn't want to buy it. Sorry your toon can't be stoned too =[

I have to disagree. I'm sure there are a lot of weed related death. Is it because of the effect of weed on the body? No, it's the effect on the mind, and people doing stupid crap while high. Not only that, but it is a great "gateway" drug for people to start hitting up the stronger and more dangerous stuff.

Also, you're smoking it. Smoking anything = bad for your lungs.
    false, smoking has been proven to have no effects on your lungs, inhaling/smoking any form of nicotine and tobacco can cause lung damage, and/or cancer. smoking weed was proven safe on your lungs.

15+ Year Old Account
    [Locked] We don't need this debate on the forums.