Justice Points & buying stuff

Are we gonna have to do more heroics in order to get 1 piece of gear? How many Justice Points are bosses gonna drop in Cataclysm?

Right now it only requires about 50 boss kills to get a Piece of Tier 9, maybe 30. I heard that some gear is going to require around 1650 justice Points to buy, and if that stays like 12 JP per boss... then that would be 143 or so boss kills just for one piece!

Deleted
    Read this either completely wrong or it was edited :< Last i heard there was still a cap, but i also was told the cap only exists for the "higher" badges, like hero points and conquest points. Best thing to do would be to watch some vids, do some little research and find out yourself.
    Last edited by mmoce5ee2a432e; 2010-10-04 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Tirednessnessness

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a weekly cap to how many points you can get, so if you're actively raiding you're going to hit the cap before you do many heroics.

I wouldn't count on being able to buy more than one piece per week, maybe less often than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".

You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".

10+ Year Old Account
    As strange as it is, the more 'grind' like it is to get gear, the better imo. It'll make getting epic gear, epic. Remember in TBC when you inspected someone and they had an epic or two, and you fell off your chair? BRING THAT BACK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurzura View Post
    As strange as it is, the more 'grind' like it is to get gear, the better imo. It'll make getting epic gear, epic. Remember in TBC when you inspected someone and they had an epic or two, and you fell off your chair? BRING THAT BACK
    Justice Points are used to buy blues. Valor Points are used to buy epics.

At least until 4.1. :I

Okay um... I'm asking how many heroics I'm gonna have to do until I get my first piece of gear. Answer that ffs.

I might be wrong but on beta each heroic boss gives 75 justice points.

on the ptr u could buy the offset chest for 1100 justice points. but if ur asking what it will be in cata, i dont think that info is out yet but idk for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle View Post
    Okay um... I'm asking how many heroics I'm gonna have to do until I get my first piece of gear. Answer that ffs.
    i'm pretty sure you already had your first piece of gear when you created your character.

Yes, i'm making fun of teh fact that you seem to refer epics as gear, leaving rest of the items to be... what? You're not going to see a flood of epicson you on the first two weeks of cata. The points you can grind from heroics can buy you BLUES.

I introduce you to blue gear, enjoy your stay.