cannot post on wow forums

anyone else getting a message where it says you have no active characters and cant post on the official wow forums?

As a matter of fact, yes.

I was posting earlier this evening, but now it says "You have no active World of Warcraft Accounts Attached."

My billing date is the 28th, so I'm well clear of it...

I dunno they must be updating battle.net with the new terms of use and other things preparing for when 4.0.1 ships out along with the new motif on the forum pages.(This may actually be true but i doubt it)

Same issue here too.

Try acc management as well. i keep getting: "Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

Quote Originally Posted by KassieDS View Post
    Same issue here too.

Try acc management as well. i keep getting: "Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."
    I went to manage my game on Battle.Net and it confirms that my account is active. This is most aggravating, I was planning to fill an hour or so ridiculing people on the WoW forums.

I was going to try and copy a toon to the PTR, and I can't because of this bug, seems like there's a redirect issue that keeps on bouncing back errors back and forth, prolly on their end if so many people are having the issue, Blizz is aware of it, they posted about it on their customer service boards in a sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by Mule View Post
    Customer Service Forum Thread about: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...26327318&sid=1
    Nice to see US mods are on the case at least. EU ones must be asleep.

My time run out, so i went and bought a 60 day card and when i was trying to use it i keep sending me the same error
    "Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete"
    hope they fix it soon, i wanna play

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mule View Post
    Customer Service Forum Thread about: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...26327318&sid=1
    Good to know. I had this problem and couldn't find anything about it. I just assumed I had been forum banned for some reason without receiving an email.