Worgen/Goblin Death Knight

Wouldn't making a Worgen/Goblin Death Knight kinda defeat the purpose just a little bit? I mean I can see making one because you want to play a DK and a Worgen/Goblin but I mean your missing out on the starting zone and all the new questing and content... It just seems kinda like a waste doesn't it? Also, if blizzard is going to not allow race changes to Worgen / Goblin as to not allow people to just get realm first achievement by changing their geared level 80, than why would they allow DKs right off the bat since you would be skipping all the starter content just to nuke yourself to 85 asap... Unless you are a crazed leveling fool who is a crazy leveler, you would never be able to compete with someone who is just as fast as you at leveling who is starting at level 55... Blah I think its kinda cheap because we all know that person who wants the level 85 realm first worgen/goblin is going to be a DK.

Just my 2 cents. Any other thoughts?

Pretty sure Blizzard isn't allowing for the creation of Goblin/Worgen DK's until after they allow race changes to the new races. I think I heard that officially somewhere, but since I don't have any concrete evidence I can't say this is 100%.

Im pretty sure the realm first Goblin / Worgen Achievement reads YOU MUST DO THE RACES STARTER ZONE. Something like that but worded differently.
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaids View Post
    Wouldn't making a Worgen/Goblin Death Knight kinda defeat the purpose just a little bit? I mean I can see making one because you want to play a DK and a Worgen/Goblin but I mean your missing out on the starting zone and all the new questing and content... It just seems kinda like a waste doesn't it? Also, if blizzard is going to not allow race changes to Worgen / Goblin as to not allow people to just get realm first achievement by changing their geared level 80, than why would they allow DKs right off the bat since you would be skipping all the starter content just to nuke yourself to 85 asap... Unless you are a crazed leveling fool who is a crazy leveler, you would never be able to compete with someone who is just as fast as you at leveling who is starting at level 55... Blah I think its kinda cheap because we all know that person who wants the level 85 realm first worgen/goblin is going to be a DK.

Just my 2 cents. Any other thoughts?
    Well the whole thing is you have to physically do the lost isles/gilneas quests to be able to even be eligible for server first. Race changing and DK's eliminate that as a possibility so i see no reason in restricting them from the start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshgrind View Post
    Pretty sure Blizzard isn't allowing for the creation of Goblin/Worgen DK's until after they allow race changes to the new races. I think I heard that officially somewhere, but since I don't have any concrete evidence I can't say this is 100%.
    What you've heard is the opposite of what Blizzard said, actually.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/25026...voice-be-heard
    Last edited by Rivin; 2010-10-05 at 01:05 AM.

the realm first worgen/goblin FoS's require you to have completed the starting zones for each respective race, which are phased and impossible to redo, therefore race changes or dk's won't be eligible for the realm firsts.