Lightbulb Mage, hunter, or rogue

I've been healing on a paladin for quite a long time and I decided that this expansion I'm going to pick a new class (I already have mage, rogue, and hunter that are 70+) Whatever I pick I want to be my central main, I don't like separating my time when it comes to pvp/raiding. I kind of like the idea of being a ranged class since my focus in cataclysm will be rated battlegrounds, and I'm leaning towards hunter. but mana turning into focus scares me a little. Any beta testers or people who have read further into this than I have want to give any feedback? or opinions on which I should be?

Thanks!

Edit: I don't know if this is in the correct forum, if not I'm sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pick what you like most
    I see dead people and blood in my blades.

Go with Hunter. Focus is extremely fun, and not too hard to get used to.

From a raiding mage's perspective, mages are awesome. They provide a good and reliable ranged CC, as well as amazing potential for damage. Come Cataclysm mages will be just as awesome as they are now, given they now have a heroism/bloodlust. Also, portals and teleports are AMAZING. With the removal of the portal cities in Cata, global mobility will definitely be in the mage's favor.

Thanks for all the responses so far, especially you Psilo for giving a detailed answer. I've decided on hunter as of now

I really dunno about Rogues simply because I have no interest in playing one (lol 400ms unplayable). But I had the choice between quite a few classes (Pali, Mage, Hunter, Warrior, Shaman) and I chose my hunter. Focus looks fun as hell, the specs look fun as hell and most of all, no ammo. \o/