Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    They do look that stuff up. When I had a bank error and they weren't letting me charge my WoW account, the nice Blizzard CS rep gave me a free month because I have been a loyal customer for five years.

If they reviewed your case, then they'veseen how long you've been with them, and they've decided whatever you did is a pretty darn serious offense. Unfortunately, we, the readers, have no real idea what it could be, and Blizzard isn't much more forthcoming.

At this point, while it sucks, all you can do to continue playing is start a new account. Sorry, man.

Are you the only person who plays WoW on that computer? If you mentioned it, I missed it.

Before I moved out of the house, my younger brother would on occasion use my computer (because it has great specs) to play his account, and one day I found a USB Drive in the back of my computer, which contained a notorious leveling bot. Luckily, I removed it before running WoW, and when I asked him about it, he told me he had been banned for using it, and in his RRRRRRAAAAAGE, he forgot to remove the USB drive, putting my account at risk as well.

Needless to say, he never used my computer again.

The programs intended to enhance your account are not always very flashy. It could be entirely possible that you have/had a program running in your background that altered your movement speed, even slightly.

Also, programs to fix ping and latency have been known to set off flags, as stated above.

I realize that there's very little chance of anyone in this thread asking "the magic question" that makes you realize what exactly went wrong. It's terrible to lose your account, and starting over can be extremely disheartening (especially when you fear it'll just get banned again). Whatever you plan to do because of this situation, be it a continued effort for GM clarification, restarting everything, or giving up Warcraft forever, no one can tell you what to do, except you.

Take away from this experience what you will. It sucks that it happened, I hope your issue is resolved, one way or another.

Have a roommate? Maybe your roommate used your account if you leave your authenticator lying on your desk?

That's about the only other thing I can think off. Only been banned once myself, that was a 7 hours ban or something like that for offensive language.

Backing up the poster who suggested using a trial account to post on the official Customer Service forums and asking about the ban there, those mods seem more divulgent than the ones you've been mostly dealing with so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    the worst part about starting over is buying all the expansions... unless your rich then its no big deal

or maybe you jumping between windows and wow ???
    there was something in the german wow forum. because of tabbing between wow and windows while flying, wow construct the envitroment in a delay. you can see through walls etc and you can see mobs and npcs(maybe player too, i dont really know)behind them. that would count as exploit.
    (sorry for my bad english )

Few possible options

OP

Couple of things that WoW can pick up as exploits
    - Macro Keyboards or mice such as gaming products
    - Software bundled with above
    - emulatiors (If you play wow on linux and run it through Wine

On a more rare occurance
    - wireless or frequently changing IP address internet connections

If you have any of the above id add that in your email to blizzard to helm them identify that the system they detected was not an exploit.

People have been banned for using these in the past

Quote Originally Posted by akeon View Post
    OP

Couple of things that WoW can pick up as exploits
    - Macro Keyboards or mice such as gaming products
    - Software bundled with above

- emulatiors (If you play wow on linux and run it through Wine

On a more rare occurance
    - wireless or frequently changing IP address internet connections

If you have any of the above id add that in your email to blizzard to helm them identify that the system they detected was not an exploit.

People have been banned for using these in the passed
    Please stop spreading false information. The only time a macro capable keyboard or mouse will cause you to receive a ban is if you are using the macro's to exploit. In which case the ban would have happened just the same for using a program that creates and runs macros.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Please stop spreading false information. The only time a macro capable keyboard or mouse will cause you to receive a ban is if you are using the macro's to exploit. In which case the ban would have happened just the same for using a program that creates and runs macros.
    This is correct.

Having a macro enabled keyboard will not cause a ban. Using the included software to make macros that automate gameplay, will.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Ya know what -
    I took the time and effort to sign up just to post that to help the guy out

If it was false i wouldnt have bothered

As it personally happened to me i do not beleive it is false.

Quote Originally Posted by akeon View Post
    Ya know what -
    I took the time and effor to sign up just to post that to help the guy out

If it was false i wouldnt have bothers im trying to helpt the guy out

As it personally happened to me i do not beleive it is false.
    The keyboard did not cause the ban. The 3rd party software for making macros did. The in-game macro system is limited. Blizzard has stated time and time again that the keyboards are fine, as is the software. Their requirement, however, is the macros you create with these keyboards must NOT do more than the in-game macro system allows for.

Xeraxis, this has happened many times when a new macro keyboard is released, the software often resembles illegal software and people have been banned for it, I've seen one of my RL friends have it happen to them.

It may not be often, but it does happen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing this; it has nothing to do with Cataclysm.