Thread: I lol'd

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Cool I lol'd

Ok ICC was released December 8th 2009. Cata will be released December 7th 2010. Blizzard just barely dodged the complaints about 1 year of ICC
    "Making brownies is more manly than Jesus." -Caleb Guzmen

Guide to Great Weight Loss and Muscle Growth. Completely free and written by yours truely.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post11680619

Sneaky.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

This totally needed it's own thread just like I totally needed to make this post.

wow, 1 year raiding the same dungeon. that must've been awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see what they did there.

Thanks to Eruionmel for the wonderful signature. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ltsmash View Post
    bc.
    Video games and the female audience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ZVZRsy8N8

Quote Originally Posted by Desimar View Post
    Ok ICC was released December 8th 2009. Cata will be released December 7th 2010. Blizzard just barely dodged the complaints about 1 year of ICC
    They must have thought that one through pretty well.

Lol, I didn't realize it's been that long.

/brofist
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    okay, i'm going to try a crazy new theory: i'm going to take my pants off and type this in the nude (shirts are for pussies in the first place). i will also type it slowly and in full capitalized letters so those with impaired vision can see it (though it will not be in caps, since i hold down the shift key HA).

Deleted
    Haha, awesome done Blizzard. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ltsmash View Post
    We havnt been raiding in a year! /wink

Quote Originally Posted by Athinah View Post
    bc.
    ...Which did not have a wait time hat long.

Quote Originally Posted by Athinah View Post
    bc.
    when in BC did you spend 1 year raiding the same dungeon?

I actually found that a bit lulzsy myself.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperShaggy View Post
    Just enjoy the free post count +1. Then enjoy the fact that it's not another "Forsaken Paladins!" "Female Worgens r dumb!" "Goblin or Worgen?" "QQ MY CLASS!" "QQ MWAH KEYS!" Etc, etc.
    What are you talking about? This is a serious post! Do you think Blizzard haphazardly makes these plans? No, they are at LEAST a year ahead in all plans.

So, what say you all about the mind games blizzard plays with us, holding the carrot up on a stick to make us run 3% faster? Do you think they would even lose a fanbase if they had the same raid for 2 years? The fact of the matter is, MOST accounts haven't killed LK yet, and those accounts would continue to do their dailies and use Trade as a chat room +1.

This year stand-still maximized their earning while minimizing work done. I'm not saying they did no work, just got the most $ per "effort point" they could.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    What are you talking about? This is a serious post! Do you think Blizzard haphazardly makes these plans? No, they are at LEAST a year ahead in all plans.

So, what say you all about the mind games blizzard plays with us, holding the carrot up on a stick to make us run 3% faster? Do you think they would even lose a fanbase if they had the same raid for 2 years? The fact of the matter is, MOST accounts haven't killed LK yet, and those accounts would continue to do their dailies and use Trade as a chat room +1.

This year stand-still maximized their earning while minimizing work done. I'm not saying they did no work, just got the most $ per "effort point" they could.
    Not outta me! I canceled my subscription and used my savings to buy wacky tobacco-y! I'm productive!

That's pretty funny.

haha, they sure know how to milk their cash cow.

they did release 'new' content inbetween, Ruby Sanctum, which was kinda fail.

I remember the 'last' content patch in BC being Sunwell Plateau, which brought - apart from an amazing raid instance (6 awsome bosses) - a new 5-man dungeon (Magister's Terrace), a batch of dailies, a pvp outdoor area and a grindable faction...

Ruby Sanctum brought us 4 -DIFFERENT- versions of the same boss! 10nm,10hc,25nm,25hc!!1!! How can people even complain? :>

Sounds an awfully lot like someone is jealous that they're not making the moneyz that blizzard makes per year.

If you don't like how blizzard runs their company, then don't buy any of their products.

Or you could stop complaining.

Take your pick.

if you're really bored, I suggest plants vs zombies. (the full version is 20$ but the trial kept me entertained perfectly well for a whole day)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperShaggy View Post
    Not outta me! I canceled my subscription and used my savings to buy wacky tobacco-y! I'm productive!
    For shame. At least wow addiction doesn't have any physical damage, if you don't count:

Hunched backs
    High cholesterol
    poor vitamin intake
    eye strain
    carpal tunnel
    weight gain
    Vitamin D deficiency

And lets not talk about all the psychological effects-

Wait, what were we talking about?

---------- Post added 2010-10-04 at 10:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    Sounds an awfully lot like someone is jealous that they're not making the moneyz that blizzard makes per year.

If you don't like how blizzard runs their company, then don't buy any of their products.

Or you could stop complaining.

Take your pick.
    You read too seriously into that. Try it again wearing your sarcasm spectacles.
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

For shame. At least wow addiction doesn't have any physical damage, if you don't count:

Hunched backs
    High cholesterol
    poor vitamin intake
    eye strain
    carpal tunnel
    weight gain
    Vitamin D deficiency

And lets not talk about all the psychological effects-
    I beg to differ, good sir! I've experienced no such things. :P

---------- Post added 2010-10-05 at 05:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    if you're really bored, I suggest plants vs zombies. (the full version is 20$ but the trial kept me entertained perfectly well for a whole day)
    This, a thousand times this. PvZ is totally worth every penny.

Also, MINECRAFT
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire