Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Am i wrong or that were working on a guild recruitment tool too inside the guild system?

15+ Year Old Account
    owned would work nicely too...
    Anyone else noticed Dw's human form face on the volcano smoke at 0:10 on that video?

So no more epic gems after patch AT ALL!? :O guess we can still buy with justice points atleast

Patch won't come this week..
    Just keep on waiting people, also I doubt next week but we'll see about that.
    Hehe gotta admit I smiled at the fa il word.

All aboard the failboat

Deleted
    Finally, the awful ptr and beta rune strike is changed, now we only need runic corruption moved to tier 1 and we can actually tank in a viable way again.

Huh, completely new Rune Strike - so I guess we no longer have death coil on our bars as a RP dump (as a tank, obviously). It does seem to imply it invokes the GCD though, which is a little bit annoying - going to have to get rid of all my rune strike macros. I guess I kind of understand the simplification though - it certainly got to the point of being a bit silly where if you didn't macro it, it was exceptionally difficult to manage on top of a normal rotation, and if you macro'ed it to everything, it became trivial and provided nigh-on-optimal threat...

Hrm.

Jeb

Deleted
    Oh no, cap of 600 guild members? AIE on Earthen Ring US are gonna have some issues... they have about 5000 active members. They are not gonna like blizz one bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JebJoya View Post
    Huh, completely new Rune Strike - so I guess we no longer have death coil on our bars as a RP dump (as a tank, obviously). It does seem to imply it invokes the GCD though, which is a little bit annoying - going to have to get rid of all my rune strike macros. I guess I kind of understand the simplification though - it certainly got to the point of being a bit silly where if you didn't macro it, it was exceptionally difficult to manage on top of a normal rotation, and if you macro'ed it to everything, it became trivial and provided nigh-on-optimal threat...

Hrm.

Jeb
    Well, maybe now that they change it it will possible to macro it in some way. Up until now it wasn't possible on the PTR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Not at all happy with 3sec CS and HotR. Blizzard caves in to facerollers and will cause trouble for the rest of us. In WotLK I could afford to drop 69 rotation for utility whenever I wanted to since threat was meaningless in most fights. But if threat is important, I should not have to constantly make the choice between threat and utility. The excuse that all my tools for pulling mobs may be on CD sounds moronic; we have so many such tools in Cata, and after all if you expect adds, you save up a few ranged abilities to use like every other tank does; you don't just mindlessly expect them to be there. Every other tank got free globals this xpac, I want mine back as well.
    Welcome to the reality of other tanking classes...

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can't find the easter egg, then you fail!! (C whut i did thar?)

And admiral of the fail fleet is:

"And just to be clear, these achievements offer no rewards or titles."

Am i to understand that this means that none of the realm first achievs will give anything at all? They used to give a title for realm first boss kills (i.e Nax / Sartharion and so on). Why the change?

really if you have a guild with 600 members it is gonna be hard knowing them all (that is kinda what is guild is for) and even if they have all there 10 chars in the same guild that is 60 members witch is above anything you need for raiding/pvp at any time (a med siez guild is what 35-40 guys)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mikabob View Post
    ok... i dont get the easteregg... w00t ? what am i looking for ?
    You're full of fail - like the goblins for that matter

15+ Year Old Account
    I just wanna say that I'm happy the finally gave O'Neal some glasses, because it just isn't right unless he looks like Jack!

Deleted
    The new Cataclysm map/question helper is online on the Ragnaros/EU realm, since yesterday. It's a bit buggy atm.

"We absolutely wouldn't advertise something in a trailer if we have no intention of including that feature." -Blizzard's Quote.

BUT......you advertised it on the back of the WRATH box! Lol. Dont believe me, go look at the back of the game box. But other then this whole dance studio thing, it is about time that Cata is coming because ICC is just too damn boring. Decemeber 7th cant get here soon enough so I can renew my game time again.

AIE will sure be pissed off about this. Looking forward to hearing THAT particular podcast episode with great interest....

Deleted
    lol gobkins taste just like FAIL! xD