Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussnboots View Post
    It gets worse. Lifebloom can only be stacked on 1 person if your not in tree of life, which is a 5 min cd.
    they changed it, its 3mins w 30sec duration now but still...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussnboots View Post
    It gets worse. Lifebloom can only be stacked on 1 person if your not in tree of life, which is a 5 min cd.
    It was needed to make Lifebloom effective but not OP. Instead of being mana consuming it will be time consuming (we need this to maintain mana).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    The refresh from Nourish is not on chance. The chance is 100%.
    Yes, if you spec into it. I will be at 80, but I've seen plenty of builds that don't.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    Yes, if you spec into it. I will be at 80, but I've seen plenty of builds that don't.
    You either spend 2/2 points and get 100% or you spend 0/2 points and get nothing. So it'll never be on chance for the majority anyway. I am pretty sure that those who ignores it in their build is because they don't see the benefits of Lifebloom and Nourish yet.

Deleted
    If you're creating a build that focusses on solo healing stuff like instances/hcs then you're going to go for that talent for the very simple reason that you want to keep LB up at all times and you'll be casting more Nourish spells than you'd expect (I'm talking about levelling in Cata not Wrath)

the great thing about this talent is that it removes a GCD for refreshing LB with an actual LB spell and allows you to continue heal the tank without have to worry about LB.

the talent also increases overall healing done by HT and NR by up to 10% which is very welcome from what I've seen in vids

so this talent does multiple things:

It enhances Nourish and HT
    It lowers HoT management (you don't have to worry that much about losing your LB stack)
    It saves mana (only casting NR to refresh you stack costs less than LB and then NR to keep a tank alive)

it's a great talent and it will be in main healing builds from what I can tell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    You either spend 2/2 points and get 100% or you spend 0/2 points and get nothing. So it'll never be on chance for the majority anyway. I am pretty sure that those who ignores it in their build is because they don't see the benefits of Lifebloom and Nourish yet.
    Or you can spend 1/2 if you want the chance, but don't need 100% because you need your points else ware. As I said at 80, it's a point you can easily use else ware since without mana problems, we'll still probably be healing the way we do now. With aura fights we will still probably get max healing output with RJ and WG alone, sadly. And if not, most people will be using SM and RG over nourish in 80 raids.

The same way people would only put 1 point into LS when they were slowly specing out of CF.

Completely different circumstance Myrrar, and thus moot. We won't likely reach a point where we'll be capped on a stat. In a wotlk world where CF was still beneficial, I believe people would have kept CF over LS.

Where != ware. Anywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should probably go reread all of the posts. Pretty sure at 4.0.1 we will be starting at 80. What does that mean? We are missing 5 points from our normal spec. What does that mean? We will be needing to take them out of certain places.

Which is why as I said, at 80, a lot of people will probably only be using 1 point until 85. The whole point of talking about LS is explaining how people take 1/whatever points to at least have the talent, even if it's not at 100% or max efficiency.

Also, thank you for correcting my all important grammar on the internet gamer forum. You are a saint. <3

Tunnel vision has been plaguing these forums a lot lately.