How does resto fare in the beta?

Ok first off sorry if this has been asked a million times but i really need some freeback from resto droods in the beta.

Basicly my druid atm is 71 leveling as balence and going resto for dungeons, and picking up resto gear from quests as a main prior, so my crit is pretty much lame in boomkin but i have nice regain. Anyway a few things, leveling from 80-85 now that reso has some leveling capabilities, would it be better to just stay resto? or not bother wasting the points and just continue to level as balence on the side (this is for future ref. when cata is out).

Also how does resto fair compared to the other healer classes, am i better off picking up a different class? i know numbers arnt finalised yet, but as i don't have 1 healer class atm i really want one, since healing looks more interesting and less of a borefest it is now in wrath.

Thx in advance

healing wise we are fine. Since you don't have experience mashing your face into rejuv/wild growth ever night in raids, you might fare a little better when the spells get reworked come 4.0. less having to get past old habits and tendencies.

leveling wise dual spec moonkin/resto and you are fine for leveling inside and outside of dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerelli View Post
    healing wise we are fine. Since you don't have experience mashing your face into rejuv/wild growth ever night in raids, you might fare a little better when the spells get reworked come 4.0. less having to get past old habits and tendencies.

leveling wise dual spec moonkin/resto and you are fine for leveling inside and outside of dungeons.
    Thx for the info, although i have been pvp healing all the way, so far. Tis fun looking forward to the pvp changes too.