Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Vial of the Sands

Vial of the Sands.

Transform. Let buddy get on your back. Start towards destination. Dismount -> Flight Form -> /point /laugh

Does this make me evil?

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Not at all, I have already planned this... only trouble is convincing people that I won't drop them... >_>
    Why hello there!

15+ Year Old Account
    There's probably a restriction to be on the ground when you dismount when another player has seated the mount aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    There's probably a restriction to be on the ground when you dismount when another player has seated the mount aswell.
    There isn't for the touring Rocket from RAF.

Unless you mean they should add one because people used the touring rocket to kill people by ejecting them really high up in the air and have them fall to their deaths.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

You can definitely drop people with the 2 seat rocket though. I don't see why this would be different.

10+ Year Old Account
    nah don't think so as this is not implemented as far as i know with the multi passenger rocket mount. People that QQ that they want to sit on your mount ( well on you in this case ) and random invite you deserve to die, ingame that is.
    "Don’t focus on the one guy who hates you. You don’t go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit."

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I've done this with the Touring Rocket.

unfortunately... and i mean unfortunately blizzard will prolly somehow make it impossible to do so and rename the pet to "vial of no fun"

I could do that with the Touring Rocket if I wanted to, too. 'Cept I have that mount on my hunter, so it would be parachute cloak rather than flight form.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am pretty sure Blizzard will change it to be on the ground as soon as these 2 people flying mounts becomes more used.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd so laugh if using the Vial of the Sands will turn you into an actual mount and when someone mounts the Dragon THEY will control it and you can't do anything until the player jumps off of you!

Deleted
    I dont care, im an engineer?

I've heard that the rider gets a new action bar and assumes full control. #1 is a barrel roll.

(not really of course)

Edit: dang, Spl4sh3r beat me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goneloco View Post
    unfortunately... and i mean unfortunately blizzard will prolly somehow make it impossible to do so and rename the pet to "vial of no fun"
    If they do...
    I swar for all that is FUN i will kill GHOSTCRAWLER... wait you can't not kill a ghost nope? arg i hate you Ghostcrawler, you have screwed my plans again!*funny music of end of a tv show of the 80*

Doubt I'll be able to convince anyone to get on what with every time someone comes back from afking in the side they are dead > Which reminds me of a time when a friend messed up their ui somehow and got in my motorcycle before they fixed it, and didn't have an exit button. Drowned in the Dalaran sewers

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catforum View Post
    Doubt I'll be able to convince anyone to get on what with every time someone comes back from afking in the side they are dead > Which reminds me of a time when a friend messed up their ui somehow and got in my motorcycle before they fixed it, and didn't have an exit button. Drowned in the Dalaran sewers
    some frend you are
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

10+ Year Old Account
    lol this is funny cause my alchemy alt is a druid

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamagon View Post
    lol this is funny cause my alchemy alt is a druid
    its an achelogiy item right ? sandstone drake or is this yet an other one ?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

nope its alchemy

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    its an achelogiy item right ? sandstone drake or is this yet an other one ?
    Its definitely Alchemy. Was posted on the front page a few days ago, and can be found under the Alchemy section on wowhead.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"