Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Do I report names? No. Reporting a name for having an accent or alt code is pretty lame. People kicking people for the same reason is incredibly lame. I HATE YOUR NAME SO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE MY RAID!

Names that annoy me: Death Knights named Arthas (or any variable) or DDEEAATTHH (again, any variable).
    People with names that are specs are funny, ie: fire mages named Chillthrill.

All of my alts have celebrity names. and i love them. i hope they annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaefaerie View Post
    Overall you're very opinionated and judgmental of names that are perfectly okay because it's preference. No one is bothering you if they have the name Cloud and happen to be an Undead Mage. Just let it go.
    I wouldn't mind if someone names their mage "Cloud", because when I think of it I don't think of the video game character. I think of.. well, clouds.
    Communists are Communists.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    even suggests sexual deviancy in any way. (homosexuality/transgenderism is not sexual deviancy, not that that these would be suggested by an effeminate name, anyway.)
    Lawl, homosexual/transgenderism is so deviant. L2definition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

OP doesnt know what he's saying IMO

Nothing is more Awesome than a Human/Belf Mage named 'Irenicus'
    Oh... A Twilight/Wow Cross over RP huh?... Alright, I'll join in, My name is Bae'noukul, I'm a 36,978 year old Demon Warlock. I walk into the room where everything is happening now, and because I need to have one weakness I DIE ON THE SPOT. Three guesses as to what my weakness was.

Quote Originally Posted by Highroller View Post
    Gays are sexual deviants, but that isn't even the issue here. A guy pretending to be a girl, (or worse, a guy who thinks he is a girl) is absolutely a deviant. They need help.
    And thank you for revealing your status of legendary ignorance. I have discredited all of your past and future opinions in my own mind. Good day sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Thancia View Post
    How do you know I'm not a girl?
    Are you going to pretend that you are one now to prove my point? Or are you going to admit that you're a guy with a girl name and that I was able to tell the difference and also prove my point?

Either way, you're a male.

If you really want to know OP, some people make names seeing if they'll get changed or not.

I still have my Paladin named Terrorism.

Stop having so much anger and enjoy the game brah, they're just names.

"Dear blizz, this guy has asian sounding name. It is retarded. Make him change it
    and ease my madness with names, this would feel very very very good, since I have
    never accomplished anything in my life, and this would make me feel like I did
    something important and changed the world!

PS While you're at it, please check all the guys who chose female characters and
    gave them female names. Make them change them also. Or ban them even better."

Blizz: "OK"
    Bigger than Life.

I leveled a Tauren DK named Vagpounder. I thought it was hilarious, but apparently the WOW community did not agree. The second I got out of the DK start zone I got several "reported" tells and was logged off in about ten minutes, given a two hour ban and forced to change my name.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungtah View Post
    "A psychosexual disorder in which sexual gratification is obtained through highly unusual practices that are harmful or humiliating to others or socially repugnant, such as voyeurism or pedophilia."

Homosexuals and Transgendered people are now on par with pedophiles, iz tru i red it on intarwebz [/sarcasm]

Quote Originally Posted by Gungtah View Post

A guy who thinks he is girl is just as much of a deviant as a guy who likes to jack off to images of little girls feet.

Spec related names are a failure in general:

Restodrood - feral druid
    Tankadin - holy paladin
    Beastlord - mm hunter
    Scorcher - arcane mage

15+ Year Old Account
    Due to the amount of Flaming. trolling and even Racism, I am locking this thread.
    Dawwwwwww