Thread: Crazy RNG lol

Crazy RNG lol

Ive seen some crazy things but this tops them all. im no math person so idont know the odds of this happening again but damn. Any1 seen crazy rng stuff like this before?

img828.imageshack.us/img828/773/holyshit1.jpg

img201.imageshack.us/f/holyshit2.jpg

tldr 3 rerolls all matching

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't have a screeny but during some pre kill attempts on Lk 10 last night (horrible group but stuck it out).

Shield slam - Dodge
    White swing - parry
    taunt - miss
    whiteswing - parry
    heroic Throw - crit

needless to say the dps was 1 millimeter away from splat when my heroic throw landed.

lol i wanna know what the raid leader said after the 3rd tied roll

Fuck you, laws of probability!

The chance of 3 successive /roll's matching is exactly (1/100)^3 or 1 in 1,000,000.

Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    The chance of 3 successive /roll's matching is exactly (1/100)^3 or 1 in 1,000,000.
    Math whiz has arrived - Lol at the screenies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Quote Originally Posted by Devlin1991 View Post
    Shield slam - Dodge
    White swing - parry
    taunt - miss
    whiteswing - parry
    heroic Throw - crit
    This is a great argument for softcapping expertise as a tank, because at 26 expertise the first shield slam would have connected, and there's a possibility that some of the parries might not have happened (although not guaranteed).

I like the one screen shot of nihilums old muru kill where 24 people are dead the holy paldain get's the killing blow and only have 200 HP left.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Well, we were doing Halion 25HM last night, and it was my first night being the add tank(Unholy spec, due to better AoE threat than our previous add tank, a druid.)

It was our best attempt yet: about 10% when we wiped. The REASON we wiped though made us sad: I got Combustion 3 times in a row, which meant that we couldn't effectively AoE the adds, and the healers had trouble staying in range of me, due to me having to run around the edges. We totally had the kill if it wasn't for that horrible RNG.

Deleted
    That's good

hehe, pretty interesting

im surprised no1 has said anything about bc arena where sword warrior/rshaman insta gibbed u from 100-0 via sword proc and windfury proc