Page 1 of 2
LastLast

A Dressing Room update I would like

I would like a option in the dressing room to hide our tabard to get a look at chest armor without having to take off the tabard.
    Same for Wrist and Shirt equipment.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would like a "fluff" set.
    i.e. A set of gear you can show instead of your current armor (any stats on the fluff set are not applied to your character - it's cosmetic only)
    Much like EQ had.

I'd love to be able to zoom in in character creation when look of face is most important.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shotrey View Post
    I'd love to be able to zoom in in character creation when look of face is most important.
    You will. It's on the front page of MMO champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor View Post
    I would like a option in the dressing room to hide our tabard to get a look at chest armor without having to take off the tabard.
    There's a very simple and small addon called Cosplay that adds undress, reset and target buttons to the dressing room. Try it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shotrey View Post
    .............? Troll or someone didn't read the frontpage..

15+ Year Old Account
    I have to agree with this. It would be a nice feature to "Show" certain pieces right ont he side.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Xerdux View Post
    Mounts
    I like this idea as well. It's oftentimes hard to guess about the scale of a mount you don't currently own.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavatus View Post
    You will. It's on the front page of MMO champ.
    No, the zoom-in feature is for the "Dressing Room", not during character creation. :/
    Having an optimistic attitude may not help reach your goals, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort...

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with Knighthonor, having to remove tabard to have a look at chest pieces is annoying. A zoom in the character creation would be good too, specially for us trolls that have very similiar faces.

i.e. A set of gear you can show instead of your current armor (any stats on the fluff set are not applied to your character - it's cosmetic only)
    Much like EQ had.
    This. So much this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like a door to my dressing room. Everyone and their dog can see me getting undressed!

Definitely. I've been wishing I could hide/display things like tabards, helms and cloaks since Dressing Room was implemented.
    I'll try that Cosplay addon, see if it's any good.

Zomg, when the dressing room update, like hit im totally going bloodelf.

See what i did there? I thought this game were to be a strong vigilant hero who could wander the deserts and endure the cold. Not a showable for wrist, just give me some heavy shoulders-helm-gaunlets and pants and i'd be making it work with a tabard.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korvinus View Post
    No, the zoom-in feature is for the "Dressing Room", not during character creation. :/
    Apologies, my bad.

Much like EQ had.

It’s a cosmetic feature. Blizzard will implement it as soon as they have found a way to charge you for it on the blizz store.

The already wrote it in the game…the feature exists and was due to be implemented with overcloaks but was scrapped from going live.
    Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one

-Martin Heidegger

10+ Year Old Account
    Much like EQ had.
    Yes, this is in LOTRO aswell and its cool in many ways. Cosmetic things are the best

Quote Originally Posted by Stings View Post
    Zomg, when the dressing room update, like hit im totally going bloodelf.

See what i did there? I thought this game were to be a strong vigilant hero who could wander the deserts and endure the cold. Not a showable for wrist, just give me some heavy shoulders-helm-gaunlets and pants and i'd be making it work with a tabard.
    Eeeeasy there tiger. Calm down. It's okay... this change isn't going to hurt oooone bit. You'll still be awesome. Now you can zoom in and look at just how awesome your gear is... RP servers will really appreciate this change, and it won't break the game, I promise. Now have a steak for being so calm.

P.S. there is an addon to already do this. One I use is Closeup. Probably going to keep using it after this is implemented, too.
    I am calypso, and I thank you for playing Twisted Metal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammydodger View Post
    .............? Troll or someone didn't read the frontpage..

SOmeone who noticed it doesn't work in Character creation, it only works in game. So once you have the character setup in game you can zoom in all you want but when you are making the character it doesn't work currently. Or didn't work when I checked it last night.