Healing Addon Woes

Hello,

I'm not an addon expert by any means, I just use addons to help elevate my game and enjoy endgame content.

I've been a healy priest for several years now, got healbot a long time ago, then maybe a year ago (I dunno) I dropped it for Vuhdo after talking to some guildies. Vuhdo was awesome for 1 simple reason: mousewheel casts. Just as I could cast a spell by left-clicking, right-clicking, shift-left-clicking, etc, I could also cast spells with a mousescroll up or mousescroll down. I was instantly hooked.

Unfortunately, I've had loads of problems with Vuhdo, all sorts of bugs. If it wasn't one thing it was another, with Vuhdo. My guild heal lead was surprised at this, he says he's never had trouble with Vuhdo. Anyway, after reading a bit I decided to try grid + clique.

Now I really like the config options of grid, seems great, and clique seems really nice, too. But it doesn't have mousewheel casting =( Nor does healbot. As a holy priest I have a ton of different spells I need to cast, and I had my middle-mouse button being used before as a keybind. Now I'll have to unbind that keybind so I can use the middle mouse button for more spells with clique, and this makes me sad.

Why the heck can't clique and healbot be on board with mousewheel casts?? It's amazing, and it's certainly not a new feature with Vuhdo.
    Last edited by dekadron; 2010-10-05 at 08:41 PM.

Deleted
    I guess you should ask the authors themselves. Open a ticket on wowace, post a comment on curse.

Posting here isn't going to help you.