Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    since cata released, ive made 342k gold from alchemy alone. gem xmute, truegold xmutes, pots, flasks, its all great for money, just make sure you dont kill the market while undercutting.
    Scrapbot Was Here.
    I was asked a simple question in school today; 3 men walk into a bar, 1 orders a Margarita, 1 orders a Screwdriver, and the third orders the largest glass of Guinness he could get. Which on is gay?
    My answer: The one who bought the Guinness because he gave it to me.
    my teacher looked at my answer and laughed. i got bonus points because of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenmen View Post
    We lost out flasks too guild cardoons whats next? Will we be stuck struggleing to have enough golds for reapir bills forever?
    potions will always sell - trasmutes will generate gold - flask will always be needed by those in guilds not high enough to make cauldron

Quote Originally Posted by Nifsara View Post
    since cata released, ive made 342k gold from alchemy alone. gem xmute, truegold xmutes, pots, flasks, its all great for money, just make sure you dont kill the market while undercutting.
    Idd, alchemy is one of the guarenteed money makers.

The biggest margin's are on Truegold & Shadowspirit Diamonds, because atm, other people need them to max their own professions and make some/most Epic quality gear.

And as for worrying about coming up short on repair costs, look into [Potion Of Treasure Finding] i made 120g just killing mobs whilst doing therazane & wildhammer dailies.
    Stop trolling & take a closer look at your profession.

I'm going to let you all in on a big secret: Alchemy/Enchanters have a huge *HUGE* money maker right now. And that is making an easy to craft trinket and selling the disenchanted Maelstorm Crystal + various enchants that require a bunch of Maels. I've made over 100k in under 3 days since starting and I don't expect my profits to slow down, as hardly anyone on my server uses this technique. This is a hot market right now while epics are hard to come by for disenchanting.

Enjoy it, I know I am.