Thread: Unknown Bands

Unknown Bands

what are some unknown bands you wish everyone knew about http://www.myspace.com/spiritualplagueband

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't this thread by itself a fallacy?

How can anyone post a band if they are truly unknown? Additionally, a band someone just recently discovered is quite possibly a well-known band in a particular scene, but the person discovering them is just not that well-versed or knowledgeable. I've seen people be totally proud about knowing Rammstein for 5+ years when others have known them for over a decade...

10+ Year Old Account
    Technically, none of these bands are unknown. We know that these bands exist, so since their existence is recognized, these bands aren't unknown.
    "I see nothing. I hear nothing. I taste victory."

"Trolling (verb): speaking your honest opinion." - you know who

While literally that is the case what is the benefit of going philosophical over the concept of this thread when we are easily able to deduct what the meaning behind the wording is? I suppose the OP is rather following a spectre way of thinking with a point where a band goes from unknown to somewhat known without the need to follow the very core interpretation of the word.