Thread: Baron Runs

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    On my DK, I got the baron mount my third run in lol. Was actually pissed; I'd spent months farming it on my pally >< I've since picked it up on 11 other characters; fastest besides my DK was my hunter, picked it up in 8 runs. My pally still doesn't have it >.>

Deleted
    i never got the mount even after ~600 runs, saw it drop once before they upped the droprate though, sadly i was bringing a newbie with me with FFA loot on. i'm happy with my raptor and thunderfury though.

Whitedevil on gorgonash us. Look for yourself at how many kills I had to take. Most people send me hate mail after seeing.
    And yes, that's a rushed blood dungeon soloing spec I made for getting gold from vendor trash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got mine, finally. Took me 227 runs. Got his sword on run 90. Also got another epic - Hand of Edward the Odd. Made about 10k. The 227 runs took me about half a month to do, so not bad.

Glad it's over before Cataclysm.

I'm at 33, meh.

4 for the Raven Lord, dropped for me and a hunter friend, I rolled a 2. /facepalm

0 drops for the ZG mounts.

Wah-wah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rofltroll View Post
    Got my ZG tiger yesterday. /flex
    I got the ZG raptor and OS25 3D mount within 12 ours of eachother. /flex
    Vol'jin fanboy

i got my baron mount on the first run i did. i was just taking a friend thru and it dropped