Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    sounds good i haven't bother to get the online watching of blizzcon ever was thinking of doing it this year how much does it cost most of the time anyway?

Bob, does your battle.net account show Blizzcon information? I cannot find anything on my account and the FAQ on the Blizzcon site says the battle.net system should also contain the emails. Reason I ask is I have not received an email yet.

Quote Originally Posted by drsjohnny View Post
    sounds good i haven't bother to get the online watching of blizzcon ever was thinking of doing it this year how much does it cost most of the time anyway?
    Check out http://blizzcon.rayv.com/ for prices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Windan
    Being inside the belly of a giant gives one time for reflection. As my body crystallizes I have come to the conclusion that perhaps there are enough heroes in the world. Should I somehow make it out of this predicament I am going to ring that orc's ghostly neck!

im so mad...my i just noticed that my 2nd and 3rd day of work is on both days of blizzcon and im gonna miss it all

anyone know if there is gonna be a way i can watch all the panels on a diff day??? (i.e Day off)

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh I thought about paying for the online streaming and whatever, but really. Why bother, all the information will be on various sites right away anyway, so in the end it would be an overpriced ingame pet you paid for.
    Would love to go to blizzcon, but it's just too far away. Especially for such a short event.

10+ Year Old Account
    I ain't no fanboy, but I would love to see which guild is doing the "live raid". Sadly, I can't see it being Ensidia.

Very disappointing. With Cataclysm on the doorstep and Starcraft 2 already out I was expecting a lot of Diablo 3 and Warcraft the Movie. It involves either very little or none of either.
    Guess the only thing ill be watching with greater joy is the Cataclysm Cinematics.
    But payed live stream for this?
    Meh!

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a feeling we'll see the cinematic at the opening ceremony, as we did with last year

Maybe they will announce the fifth Diablo III class at Blizzcon this year.

Although I wouldn't hate having the Archivist as the fifth.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethorian View Post
    what is the timezone for blizzcon?
    I am asking because i will be watching from portugal, Europe.
    Blizzcon will be on the west coast of the United States, in California, which is 8 hours behind Portugal. (So a panel at 1200 in California will be 2000 in Portugal.)

Saturday, October 23
    Cinematics: Cataclysm

ugh......

Deleted
    Where's the Machinima contest? =(

Deleted

hmm only one little blip about Diablo 3, and the rest is just SC2 and WoW. Was hoping for some discussion on their new IP that they're working on, or atleast a bit more on diablo 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    I foresee the Cata opening cinematic, Final models for Worgen, Goblin, Mounts, and NPCs. And a sneak peek at the next content patch. D3 obviously. More info on SC2 exp.

These i'm hoping will be the big hits come Blizzcon (Some look very boring and could just drag on... Like some Q&As unless they are cool and engaging questions.)

Deleted
    wish i could go but USA is a bit far for me. they should organize a blizzcon in europe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tuesday the paladin View Post
    hmm only one little blip about Diablo 3, and the rest is just SC2 and WoW. Was hoping for some discussion on their new IP that they're working on, or atleast a bit more on diablo 3.
    Wonder if they wont reveal the 5th character in the q/a -ppl will be asking about it, thats for sure. Anything is better then the utter silence which have been the d3 feeds for a year or so. Im starting to "hide" the game in the back of my head - dont want to look foreward to a game which might be released in 2013-2014.
    Allso what about "Hydra" or what the new mmo is called - i wonder how far that is i production. And if WoW is turning into a gameplay lab for this future mmo release.

I wonder how LEGEN DARY the cinematic to Cataclysm will be :-)

Just looking on a first day schedule ... and IMO... there will be some big announcement.. Maybe it is more about my hopes.. but whole start on the development stage seems suspicious. Starcraft went out few months ago and works on expansion started recently, It would be stupid if they would show us some new cinematic from Starcraft expansion and spoiling the story ..or .. they really want show us old cinematics? Or making of? Did they ever made this?

And second part.. Secrets of the masters.. If this is not hint of something really BIG.. I can't imagine how hinting of some big announcement would/should looks like.

yay! gonna see it! but exatly how many hours do i need to + if im in Europe France time? 6+ or something?