Thread: Troll Warlock

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by avatarshaoran View Post
    Draenei Rogues? Well they could exist but that goes against their beliefs since they think that rogues are dishonorable by the method they use to wipe out people XP. If they deserved a class it would be warlocks, why not? their eredar cousins were draenei magi that were corrupted.
    Wait, rogues as in the iconic class of their cursed brethren would be considered dishonorable, but giving themselves over to what they've been shunning and running away from wouldn't?

I don't follow.

15+ Year Old Account
    I still want a petition for tauren rogues :<

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Velen would rage at them and smite them with his holy gift of the naaru forehead.
    lol but then he shall do the same with his DK brethren I don't think he is looking at them very happy as with a Dranei Warlock
    Howl to the stars wishing I could be one....

Deleted
    lol but then he shall do the same with his DK brethren I don't think he would look at them very happy as with a Dranei Warlock
    However, one is a forced condition, while the other is a choice of corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    However, one is a forced condition, while the other is a choice of corruption.
    Aww corruption sounds harsh, let's say an alternative to Arcane Magic XD

Deleted
    Aww corruption sounds harsh, let's say an alternative to Arcane Magic XD
    Before drinking the blood of Mannoroth, the Orcs were already becoming green due to the corruption seeping from the warlocks. So yeah, it is corruption.

A Draenei DK didn't choose to become a DK. He/she was killed and ressurected as a DK by the Lich King/Others in the scourge. So they were forced to become evil while a Warlock pretty much chooses to become evil.

Imo, Choosing to become Evil is much worse than being mind controlled by the Lich King and forced to be evil
    I don't think all warlocks are evil... there must be a friendly warlock out there...

Even so to bad, dranei are the only race that did not get a new class combo.
    Last edited by Ayazaki1218; 2010-10-06 at 08:01 AM.

I highly doubt it since Warlocks, according to lore, are lazy power thirsting people who love other peoples suffering.

If you give a douche power he will not only still be a douche, he will be a powerful douche.

Edit: I mean lazy as in "I cba training with this arcane magic crap, there must be a faster way to become powerful".
    So Mages are the productive class in the world, they received their diploma in How to became powerful using the old fashioned way

Presumably it was a trade.

Trolls taught the saner magic-wielding Orcs arcane magic, and the Orcs taught the less-sane magic-wielding trolls warlock magic.

Frankly works better than the "Trolls druids were around all the time. They were the tigers you were all killing."

Quote Originally Posted by allforone View Post
    Presumably it was a trade.

Trolls taught the saner magic-wielding Orcs arcane magic, and the Orcs taught the less-sane magic-wielding trolls warlock magic.

Frankly works better than the "Trolls druids were around all the time. They were the tigers you were all killing."
    Hahaha that was a good one... but now seriously, a minute of silence for all the troll druids we slaugther for the sake of completing our quests

Deleted
    Hahaha that was a good one... but now seriously, a minute of silence for all the troll druids we slaugther for the sake of completing our quests
    I tamed one.

Imma call it Truid now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dammit, missed the moment... Lokann, ten posts ago you were at 6,666 posts. Post count of the Beast!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Dammit, missed the moment... Lokann, ten posts ago you were at 6,666 posts. Post count of the Beast!
    Damnzorz teh roxxorz boxxorz how come I didn't notice?

Gotta wait for 66666 now I guess...

Deleted
    THe easy explanation is; Warlocks are "mages gone bad". Trolls have mages, hence they have warlocks.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Which means they understand which races should be the masters of their respective factions.

Now we only need Troll pallies and Dwarf druids and we're set.
    Heh... Troll Paladin: "Stay away from da voodoo, but come closer to da light mon!" and the dwarf druid... oi vey... Bear form would probably look like a very angry fuzzy hamster...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Heh... Troll Paladin: "Stay away from da voodoo, but come closer to da light mon!" and the dwarf druid... oi vey... Bear form would probably look like a very angry fuzzy hamster...
    You're not thinking in the right direction.

Who needs a bear form... when you can have a beer form?