Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Blizzcon Tickets Sold Out

So as the title says, the Blizzcon tickets are sold out. But i was wondering, are the Streaming Tickets sold out aswell? I intended to buy one tomorrow and it would kinda be a kick in the face if they were.

Are they even limited?
    I thought you could get an endless amount of those. Oo

depending how the host server is, too many people could lag the server.

but yes they are unlimited.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epe View Post
    Are you fucking stupid? How the fuck does a online stream sell out? Jesus christ you are a fucking retard.
    Is that the way you want to talk to people? Not everyone is as you are, you know.

As for OP if there was a limit on the amount of virtual tickets MMO-Champ would probably have posted about it when the virtual tickets was released

Banhammer gonna crit for 9k (45000 overkill) and i'm not talking about the topicstarter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Banhammer gonna crit for 9k (45000 overkill) and i'm not talking about the topicstarter
    Definately. Ah well, at least he deserved the shwing!

Go fuck yourself, Faggot.
    Reported.

If you are not sure about something, why not be allowed to ask? As the others say, I don't think you have to worry too much :P

Edit: oh god yes, just found out today that I'm working 12 hours both saturday and sunday plus late evening on friday that weekend.. geif stream to iPhone!
    Last edited by ejfimp; 2010-10-06 at 03:40 PM.

---------- Post added 2010-10-06 at 05:50 AM ----------

Yes because it takes a fucking rocket scientist to to figure out what a "Virtual Ticket" is correct? God damn MMO-C has some stupid fucking retards prowling the forums.

I hope all of you fucking idiots burn to death.
    The question was validated, since the person asking does not know much about the capabilities of Blizzards streams.
    If you don't know that it's wrong, it could easily be assumed that the stream can only support a small number of people, let's say 500, at the same time. After all, pretty much everybody knows that smaller websites can crash when too many people try to access them. [Think of how many sites went down because Boub put them on frontpage.^^]
    So that assumption could lead him to believe, that, in order to limit the amount of people watching at the same time, the number of tickets would be limited aswell.

Ofc that's not the case, but what are you supposed to do if you don't know about it, aside from asking?

PS: Reported you. What the hell were you thinking, "OH MY GOD I HATE MY ACCOUNT BAN ME"? You don't need to actually insult people to be insulting, just learn to use irony and sarcasm, works wonders.

Yes because it takes a fucking rocket scientist to to figure out what a "Virtual Ticket" is correct? God damn MMO-C has some stupid fucking retards prowling the forums.

Wow! We got the smartest person in the world here! All behold!

u mad?

Quote Originally Posted by enigma662 View Post
    u mad?
    He be mad mon

u been bened mon shortly

10+ Year Old Account
    Outside your window... sit up straighter, that's bad for your posture!
    Huzzah for internet anonymity, eh?

OT:
    What everyone else said, pretty sure they're unlimited - I just hope the stream is better this year than last years. Mine was quite jumpy and twitchy and such... made me a sad panda D:
    "Is it a crime to know the truth? Is it sin to reach for those things which you fear?" - Schwarzvald

Quote Originally Posted by Dairios View Post
    Huzzah for internet anonymity, eh?

OT:
    What everyone else said, pretty sure they're unlimited - I just hope the stream is better this year than last years. Mine was quite jumpy and twitchy and such... made me a sad panda D:
    You didn't happen to use the javascript code to get it free did you?
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Deleted
    Alright, thanks for all the answers!

Dear Epe ....

I know why u QQ so much, cause you never get into raids, BG's and/or your 12 that can't watch BlizzCon at home or go there, plz do not QQ You'll make more people victim of a horrible QQ mount called Celestial steed!

Are you fucking stupid? How the fuck does a online stream sell out? Jesus christ you are a fucking retard.
    Online streams aren't >fucking< unlimited - A host server can only take a given amount of streamers at a time, without lowering the quality or avoiding server crashes, in which case, the streamers wouldn't get what they paid for.
    I do apologies for any misspelling, this is mostly because for my mobilephone!

Whilst i don't agree with the way you say it, i do agree that there has been a huge influx of idiots on MMOC as of late.

---------- Post added 2010-10-06 at 01:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Grems View Post
    Online streams aren't >fucking< unlimited - A host server can only take a given amount of streamers at a time, without lowering the quality or avoiding server crashes, in which case, the streamers wouldn't get what they paid for.
    But the actual tickets ARE unlimited.

Do you think RayV care if there are too many people for the stream?

It didnt stop them last time...

Unlimited amount of tickets for the stream are available, just that RayV possibly won't be able to cope with it again.

Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderNerò87 View Post
    He be mad mon
    He be banned mon.

Epe is right about he idiot thing.

I don't think calling people fucking retards is going to make anyone more intelligent, though.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gaq62VCcnew
    Nevar 4get Exarch Cyn.
    The Horde and The Alliance haven't changed since Warcraft 2. Pandaren are the first true change to either faction for 12 years.