Cataclysm Collectors Edition - R.e. Mousepad

Pretty simple straight forward question, cant seem to find any information about it either. considering purchasing the collectors edition of cata when it comes out. some of the content seems pretty cool. want to know if the mousepad that comes with it is a steel series mousepad (as in a mat type of pad) or if it is a harder cardboard esque mousepad?. anyone know?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd guess just like the last 3 collectors editions, it'll be the harder style

All the previous expansions have released with a hard style type of mouse pad rather than thee mat style. I personally prefer it over mat.

thats lame. i currently have a wotlk soft mat pad that has done me proud for 2 years or so. would have been nice to see this type of pad with the box...i dont know anyone personally who uses a hard style of pad to be honest.

ah well, the dvd and art book are selling point for me, but then again im sure its all stuff you could eventually find on youtube or something lol.

---------- Post added 2010-10-07 at 12:04 AM ----------

also...hard style. lol. oonts oonts. :P

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moddy View Post
    All the previous expansions have released with a hard style type of mouse pad rather than thee mat style. I personally prefer it over mat.
    I actually prefer the mat style, the hard style always gets some black crap on it that messes with my mouse

I got the WotLK CE and the mat was nice enough for 3-4 months, aside from it being too light/not grippy back and having tendancy to move instead of the mouse move on it. My main gripe with it was after 3-4 months usage the top protective matt cover had started to wear off leaving glossier picture underneith, this meant as optical mouse went over those areas it kepts throwing a skitz. I'd certainly say if the new mat is like the WotLK one, its more a show peace then something that will last the expansion. but... thats just one persons experience

I prefer hard style.

Soft just causes the mouse to not flow smoothly... if that makes sense.

Most of the time i try to not use a mouse pad at all and just use the table.

Harder the better!