Poll: Vashj'ir or Mount Hyjal?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahte View Post
    Vash'jir, to get away from the Night Elves.
    They're still Night Elves!

...just more... scaly.

Deleted
    I really want to go to Hyjal because of all the lore there but i will probably go to Vash'jir because i don't reckon people will lvl there straight away because its "under water" imo

Vashj'ir because it seems like fewer people will be there...

MH is far better exp.

Vashj'ir because of the pretty sea ponies!

Hyjal. Looks pretty n_n

10+ Year Old Account
    I plan on doing both eventually, but I'd like to start in Vashj'ir. My fascination with that zone is never ending. My BF and I plan on leveling together though, and if he has no desire to see Vashj'ir then we'll hit up Hyjal instead.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

If you're looking to get a headstart on grabbing raiding enchants, you'll want Hyjal for Int/crit head enchant and Vash'Jir for Stam/Dodge head enchant.

I will probably do hyjal first and then go back to Vashj'ir later on or just do it on another toon, it will end up like i did in wrath i did borean tundra on my main then when i leveled another character i did Howling fjord and that place was awesome

Mount Hyjal, sure an all underwater zone is fun but the use of phasing in Hyjal is amazing!

*spoiler alert*

the whole flaming area gets phased and begins to regrow and much much more, plus it nice to see my old friend Ragnaros again

Just not Hyjal. Man! i've been there so many times! the raid and when you could reach it in burning crusade, like 10 times i've clreaned the raid and been on there in TBC several times. There can't be many differences with the cataclysm Hyjal.

Hyjal is like Naxxramas, they add it again and again with some few changes every time

Mount Hyjal for my paladin and Vash'jir for my shaman

i chose Vash'jir for my Shaman cuz the zone seems more... Shamanistic

10+ Year Old Account
    I plan to do Vashj'ir on my main because I am not a big fan on Night Elves. Also because I think it will be less crowded.

Vashj'ir until I get the seahorse and then Hyjal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakosa View Post
    Welcome to how the game was always and is supposed to be played. Have fun not being able to be an autistic shit anymore.

in terms of experience and entertainment value...Hyjal takes the cake. However, Vashj'ir feels a lot smoother in terms of progressing through the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    Just not Hyjal. Man! i've been there so many times! the raid and when you could reach it in burning crusade, like 10 times i've clreaned the raid and been on there in TBC several times. There can't be many differences with the cataclysm Hyjal.

Hyjal is like Naxxramas, they add it again and again with some few changes every time
    What? There isn't even a hint of TBC Hyjal in the zone, there is maybe one spot that's similar but overall it is nothing the same. Remember that Hyjal you saw was in the past, this is the current more evolved Hyjal. It's nothing like a reused naxx.

Quote Originally Posted by lolmageddon View Post
    Vashj'ir until I get the seahorse and then Hyjal.
    That's like hardly any quests in lol, and it's not like you can use it any other place than Vashj'ir
    Last edited by meroko; 2010-10-10 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapwn View Post
    Mount Hyjal for my paladin and Vash'jir for my shaman

i chose Vash'jir for my Shaman cuz the zone seems more... Shamanistic
    Seriously? Hyjal has too many elementals to count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakosa View Post
    Welcome to how the game was always and is supposed to be played. Have fun not being able to be an autistic shit anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I am a druid I would say Hyjal first just so I can meet Malfurion again. ^^ My druid hero except for a certain member on MMO-champion. ;D
    /Musra
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu