Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    I'd like to ask...are your Justice points goning to be RESET once you outgrow a content, or they gonna stay...

Look I'm not trying to troll anyone, but I'm a raider, that's what i do, its the only thing fun in this game to me. I'm trying to understand it from the point of view, of someone who doesn't raid but still wants raiding gear.
    you raid to get gear, no matter what anyone says that's the underlying reason for being there, its your incentive, so why should raid gear be available to people who don't raid. i also understand that Blizz doesn't care about raiders, only money so they will continue to give away free gear.
    I like to stand out, when you see me on my server, you know i raid, you can tell i know what I'm doing by the gear I'm wearing. you heroics runners say you deserve the gear we are wearing but don't we deserve something to ourselves?

looking for honest answers here no jk
    -tehsklatt

I'm content in my lower tier gear, since I don't raid.
    Nothing against it, just don't have the time.

You can't buy level 85 gear with JP if you are level 80. So even if you were gaining JP faster than everyone else, you'd have no way of accumulating/spending it. Also, guice, 10/25man lockout does not affect 5man H rewards....... this thread discusses the JP earned from raids as well. Maybe you should read the the OP before making fun of people.

Tier gear CURRENTLY only comes from tokens dropping in raids. That is fair enough. But it will very likely become available for Justice or Valor points when the next tier of raidgear is released.
    Decided to skim your post to see if it was worth reading fully and came across this that showed me it isnt. What would be great is if before you post you knew what you were talking about, especially when it comes to cata, JP and VP.

I am standing right now at the Justice and Valor quartermaste
    T11 is NOT only from tokens. It is tokens AND 3/5 can be bought with valor points. i know it sounds cool when you say your actually doing something, but i can tell your not standing there when you posted this. how? cause I'm actually there and here is why. Yes i know, i looked at more then the first page of a vendors loot. shame on me.

not the greatest image but its just to illustrate the point. As you can see, for the right price you can buy Chest, Legs and Gloves T11 for VP. When T12 is released any items bought with VP become purchasable with JP. Now the only thing we don't know yet is if they will put the Helm/Shoulders in for JP as well.
    Last edited by Evilmonkey; 2010-12-01 at 10:44 PM.
    Death Knights are good for one thing. Bank Alts. Nothing more.

Deleted
    Some stated that there wont be 3 lvl of tiers only 2 so if 1 drops from normal and other from hc we're good these points will be nice to buy accesories till we arent well geared and some Boe items might help alts also . Not entirely sure about the only 2 tier lvls as the pictures show 3 but 3rd could be a non set item wich looks like the tier as it was in wotlk different color tho.

Deleted
    what picture shows 3 different lvls of T11? the picture from the previous poster? no, it shows 1 lvl of T11 per item on that page, but it shows items for 3 different talent speccs.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Details, details, what's a 5 between friends? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zamiel View Post
    Wow only 25 more points for 25 man I was expecting alot more I feel sorry for them.
    25points pr boss give a huge bonus for a good progressing guild

We got magmaw, defense, atramedes, chimaeron and maloriak on 25man farm now in blackwing and conclave of wind, that's 6x25 pr week, next will probably be halfus 25man, more importantly we are now capable of easily achieveing VP cap each week. Also there are more drops on 25man, and bigger chance someone needs it.