10+ Year Old Account

Continentwide Realmpools ?

anybody know something about this topic? still around?

I mean to remember to have read something about Blizz planing (or rather, since they don't promise things, thinking about) to widen the Realm-pools, may even Continent-wide.
    I cant remember when i read this, and i cant bring up prove ... but i just can say i HOPE they do it.

After mixing some German and English pools (fractions stay separated), the queues improved slightly, but there are still 15 mins + waits for lot of people.

i hope blizz hasn't put the pvp'er on the bottom of their list, after all, we get raids every x months, but no bgs *sadface*
    (i know, balanncing a bg isn't easy, but new textures would do after seeing the same ws for 4 years, but other topic)

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae.

10+ Year Old Account
    well the europe ones got mixed up, my battlegroup is english-spanish
    tho i dont think we'll ever get like europe-US because of the lagg in pvp.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Deleted
    As far as i know the Battlegrounds will be continent-wide, while the arenas keep their current battlegroups

Deleted
    well i would like to see all battlegroups(cyclone , ruins , mistery,etc...) of EU english go together in 1 for LFG and PvP (except arena) like they promised blizz, i was thinking about the same the past days

Deleted
    I wonder if LFG tool will be getting pooled battlegroups? it'd make queuing non existent for anything ever again! no 10 min queues on weekends for BGs and no 30 min queues for random dungeon on weekdays ^_^ (finally the deserter debuff would have a point :P it's useless if it takes more than 15 mins to get into a BG anyway :P)

What people tend to forget with random dungeons, is that even if they mix up a battlegroup and gets 1000 more tanks, it's still 5000 new dpsers in comparison. DPS will always have longer queues, no matter what. Once, I even saw a suggestion to give tanks a longer dungeon cooldown, which would be stupid, since that would further increase the time to get a group as a dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland View Post
    What people tend to forget with random dungeons, is that even if they mix up a battlegroup and gets 1000 more tanks, it's still 5000 new dpsers in comparison. DPS will always have longer queues, no matter what. Once, I even saw a suggestion to give tanks a longer dungeon cooldown, which would be stupid, since that would further increase the time to get a group as a dps.
    maybe they could give higher rewards for queuing as a tank or healer? (say, 33% more?)
    I'm not a tank (mage pew pew FTW! :P), so I'm not sure how much they'd want :P

Quote Originally Posted by AdamG3691 View Post
    maybe they could give higher rewards for queuing as a tank or healer? (say, 33% more?)
    It would help to increase the number of tanks and healers, but a high amount of dps playing non-hybrid classes would cry about it, since they can't assign as tank/healer.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamG3691 View Post
    You're much more likely to get hybrids sign up as tank and stay in DPS gear and swap presence/stance/etc and make life somewhat a misery for leveling/gearing healers then. I agree there needs to be an incentive to get more tanks and healers but I don't think that's the right way.
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.