Deleted

Shopping list addon?

Hey guys, i wonder if there is any addon that allows you to like open up a window and and write like the name of the item and how many you need and for example i need 20 Bear Flanks I write in Bear Flank and how many i need. Then i go farm it lets say i get my 5th and it comes up on the screen like when you get a quest item "Bear Flank 5/20.

Also, is there any addon that allows me to see my party members quest progress like if i hover over a mob it says "[Insert name] Slain 1/10." And then my party members underneath.

Thanks.

Deleted
    a) is FarmIt
    b) is QuestHelper I think..or Carbonite... Both require party members to also have it installed though.

I thought that was the case with the second, it not being queryable without them having a supported addon.

This is an updated link to the first addon: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...8-FarmIt2.html

Also as long as you guys both have Questhelper installed, type:
    /qh solo
    So that solo mode is disabled and quest information is shared, and all of your progress shows up on the tooltip.

However.......... I've seen a lot of PTR and beta videos where it looks like this feature is implemented into the game by default.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

You can just track the quest and you'll get the information on the right side of your screen. A lot of questing addons are able to track it when you get your first drop.

Deleted
    He means for non-quest items. For example if you have to farm up 40 Heavy Borean Leather for <insert craft here>.

Oooooh. I used to have one that would track crafting gatherables, back in the FuBar days.

FarmerFu - or something like that if I remember vaugely.