Cool The Law and Prot?

How is the thought of having Long Arm of The Law obtainable for Prot? Moved to Prot? For Prot and Ret? From a PVE POV, it would seem like a very viable talent to have for Prot. Yeah every tanking class should not have a charge ability, but this talent seems pretty interesting to have. I see if making it obtainable for Prot and Ret, that Holy paladin could spec into it as well, as they don't need another speed increase. Make it not stackable (like crusader and pursuit of justice)

Quote Originally Posted by TbouncerT View Post
    How is the thought of having Long Arm of The Law obtainable for Prot? Moved to Prot? For Prot and Ret? From a PVE POV, it would seem like a very viable talent to have for Prot. Yeah every tanking class should not have a charge ability, but this talent seems pretty interesting to have. I see if making it obtainable for Prot and Ret, that Holy paladin could spec into it as well, as they don't need another speed increase. Make it not stackable (like crusader and pursuit of justice)
    Would be awesome, or just make HoJ on an even shorter cooldown and/or make it hit multiple targets like the warriors have for their Charge with their Blitz talent. This could act like a ranged stun that you can use every pull and get into contact with the mobs.

Yeah that would be nice too. I would just like some form of get to enemy quicker for the paladin. The Long Arm seems to be the perfect filler for that need.

Quote Originally Posted by TbouncerT View Post
    Yeah that would be nice too. I would just like some form of get to enemy quicker for the paladin. The Long Arm seems to be the perfect filler for that need.
    Play ret, or use your shield for freedom1!!1!

I do play ret, it is my offspec. I don't quite get what you mean by "use your shield for freedom1!!1!" I was simply stating that having some ability to get to the mob(s) quicker would be nice. Each of the other tanks have some form of it (Druid/Warrior charge, DK Death Grip, even placement DND).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickwickman View Post
    Would be awesome, or just make HoJ on an even shorter cooldown and/or make it hit multiple targets like the warriors have for their Charge with their Blitz talent. This could act like a ranged stun that you can use every pull and get into contact with the mobs.
    A Blitz-esque HoJ could be cool- You could stun mobs from 35 yards out, or stun 2 mobs at once when in melee range or something,