Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If anything the lack of a money maker incentive from pvp I hope will improve the attitude of the players participating in battlegrounds.
    Too many from my experience are more fussed about ganking and racking up honor for their epic gems instead of the particpation.
    While I understand that rated battlegrounds will cater to those who really want to play, so should the normals.
    Casual or not, a battleground should be about the pvp, not cashing in.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    If anything the lack of a money maker incentive from pvp I hope will improve the attitude of the players participating in battlegrounds.
    Too many from my experience are more fussed about ganking and racking up honor for their epic gems instead of the particpation.
    While I understand that rated battlegrounds will cater to those who really want to play, so should the normals.
    Casual or not, a battleground should be about the pvp, not cashing in.
    I enjoy and do participate in BGs, in fact I'm usually the one on chat trying to coerce them into fighting on flags in lieu of the roads. It was just that the Honor to Epic Gems was a really great incentive for me to just put up with other's BS and continue the fight until the end compared to just jumping ship whenever I see I'm grouped with idiots.

Then of course is the difference of PvPing all day and only have a repair bill to show for it or actually making money.

If there was actually an incentive to win maybe, but the fact that you can lose and still gain your honor is shifting the focus to just being present and to hell with any strategy or anyone trying to win.
    As long as we still gain from a loss, then they will still be about the personal benefit, instead of the teamwork.