Whats more fun, Prot War or Prot Paladin ?

Rolling a Warrior or Tauren Paladin for cata. I would like to ask you sword and shield tanks out there wich one of thies you prefere, and why
    Have been trying a friends prot warrior a couple of times and I like that alot but prot paladins seems to be just as fun. So, if you could make a comparison of these 2 classes, I would be more then grateful.

Thanks in advance

My main used to be protection paladin, but now I have changed to prot warrior. I enjoy warrior tanking because they have more options and I like the tanking style. Paladin tanking is easy peasy, every nub can do it, while warrior tanking is for those who really can manage their buttons So if you like to do it simple, go paladin, it not you can take the highroad and go warrior

I'd say warrior, much more active and intense, and blizzard is already nerfing prot paladin rotations which already isn't hard, also warriors are hilarious ownage with a healer

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never played a Prot Pally, but my main is a Prot Warrior.

I've never ever wanted or felt the need to play another tanking class to answer your question, warriors have everything the others do and more utility in almost every aspect.
    Watch the weather change...

Pally tanking is awesome in Catalcysm. It is not just 6969 you actually get to play with procs and it's really fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    Please don't post "what class should I roll?" threads; they're explicitly against the forum guidelines. We can't help you decide what to play; it's a personal decision.

Feel free to browse the class forums for inspiration.