Thread: orgrimmar music

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I love the NE and Tauren music. 8) Not fond of Orc one .... need to hear the others still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Warchief94 View Post
    Does anybody else dislike the orgrimmar music for cataclysm? Sounds like proud humans marching to war, rather than the orcs and the horde tbh. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZjiA...eature=related
    It definitely sounds like Horde music. For example, compare the Orgrimmar music with the "Anvil of Crom" from Conan the Barbarian.

Between the time when the oceans drank Kalimdor, and the rise of the Sons of Lothar, there was an age undreamed of. And onto this, Garrosh, destined to wear the jeweled crown of Orgrimmar upon a troubled brow. It is I, his chronicler, who alone can tell thee of his saga. Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoots View Post
    NE music is the best so far.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Explosion_Rex View Post
    Eh... needs more war drum.
    Amen Brother.

It's the most Orcish thing I've ever heard in all my life. It's perfect in every way possible.

The first thing that popped in my head was, "Hey, I'm in Warhammer's kick ass greenskin starting zone again." This song captured the very crazy essence of that game but it has found a better home.

10+ Year Old Account
    It sounds much more like Warcraft 2/3 orc music. I wish they would bring back the harpsichord theme for Horde from WC2 >_>

Been a lurker for many years here now but finally registered just to say how bad ass of a song this is...

Its pretty bad ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really like that, and quite fitting.

Deleted
    To everyone worrying about the new music overwriting the old music, thats not the case, its not meant to replace, merely to add. the old orgrimmar music still plays ( Loop your music and youll notice, which you cant if you aint in the beta ) but take it from me, old music still stands. but most of the times as you enter a new area they play the new pieces first, and the old pieces follow shortly after ( especially when changing valleys in org its easily noticeable. some parts of org like VoH, play barrens music )

Whenever you enter Grommash Hold however.... DRUMS AND HONRS!

EDIT: typo's
    Last edited by mmoc8511c888fc; 2010-10-07 at 09:00 PM.