Fable 3 Pre-order

So I want to get Fable 3 and seeing the Pre order bonuses, I Decided to Pre Order it. My problem, First I found out that if you go to the Create a character page on their site, you can create a quest giver that gives you a cool quest chain. I was like "fuck yeah!" and then I noticed Gamestop and I think Games.uk or something like that are both giving a weapon and tattoo for pre-ordering through them. The Gamestop one is a Sword apparently owned by Reaver that gives evil bonuses and a quest in the new country Aurora(i think) So again i was like "fuck yeah!" Then i realized that they might be 2 different pre orders, so I looked it up on other forums and ppl were only debating about the 2 weapons and no one ever brought up the Quest giver.

So I need to know if its possible to preorder from gamestop and some how still get the Quest giver from the site. No one brought it up on the Forum page so i dont know if its possible or not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Villager creator is global to all preorders

Tattoos, weapons etc. are unique to each store (for example my source does not include any special weapons etc.)

codes for those you might get when you buy or atleast when you pick your game and codes are usable i think about few months
    The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.

Douglas Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been thinking about pre-ordering this game, wonder if I should.
    Hey everyone

15+ Year Old Account
    well im gettin my collectors edition (a big fan of series) waiting in pre order list :3

if you happen to got cash to buy it so why not? you get little extra and perhaps a store exclusive bonus
    The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.

Douglas Adams

So sick of Fable... won't even bother pre-ordering this one.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow