Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    It better still do the twist or I shall be severely disappointed.

Looks more like a fighting tree than a healing tree, imo but still looking alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Those are raptors. Raptors are not fish.
    Get out of the water, raptor. You can not breathe there.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    And for further reference, as someone else has already posted in this thread, it looks like a mobile version of the Tree of Life unit that night elves could make in Warcraft 3.

And what is the druid tree form actually called, boys and girls? Tree of life?
    are you blind???
    how does the new model look anything like the wc3 tree of life? if they brought in the wc3 version im sure no one wud have a problem t hat was an awesome tree of life...but to say it looks anything like the new one is just retarded. new version looks like a stumpy version of the ents from lord of the rings.

i call bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    That tiki looking face makes me want to punch it ><
    The tiki face may fit very well for a Troll Druid, tree form (obviously a newly revamped one, doing this on live's tree form would look stupid) with a troll tiki mask on it. Tropical looking tree with a tint of blue at the end of the leaves. O yea, this sounds nice.

lololololol.
    It looks so bad!
    How can any of you like this?

Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

looks like something out of runescape

15+ Year Old Account
    To the people that say it sucks:
    Its textures aren't finished, as if that wasn't blatantly obvious.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 312guiltyspark View Post
    how does the new model look anything like the wc3 tree of life?
    Long flat face? Check.
    Shoulders above head? Check.
    Shoulders adorned in foliage? Check.
    Leaf beard? Check.
    Is a tree? Check.

Are you blind?

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Orc.. die in a fire..

Is a tree? Check.
    Actually, it's an orc painted brown.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Actually, it's an orc painted brown.

Say what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TOXIC TRIPP View Post
    I approve of this
    Me too.

Long flat face? Check.
    Shoulders above head? Check.
    Shoulders adorned in foliage? Check.
    Leaf beard? Check.
    Is a tree? Check.

Are you blind?
    To say it looks nothing like the Tree of Life is indeed a bit of a misstep for the reasons you listed. However, the similarities are only in the very broad sense of it being tree-like with leaves. Any number of models might be derived that draw far more inspiration from Warcraft 3's tree of life than this one does (although without final texturing it's hard to discern to what extent).

If anything, to me it looks far more like an Ancient Protector got it on with an Ancient of Lore and had a lovechild that, being taboo among the other Ancients, was relegated to assisting the mortal races as a healing cooldown.
    Freakin' infraction points...how do they work?!

Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    To say it looks nothing like the Tree of Life is indeed a bit of a misstep for the reasons you listed. However, the similarities are only in the very broad sense of it being tree-like with leaves. Any number of models might be derived that draw far more inspiration from Warcraft 3's tree of life than this one does (although without final texturing it's hard to discern to what extent).

If anything, to me it looks far more like an Ancient Protector got it on with an Ancient of Lore and had a lovechild that, being taboo among the other Ancients, was relegated to assisting the mortal races as a healing cooldown.
    Ancient Protectors have giant pointy noses and significantly more prominant beards. The Ancient of Lore is a better comparison except that it has significantly less foliage which is also farther forward on the head, unlike the Tree of Life whose foliage is laid back on the shoulders (like the new tree form).

They both also happened to be called "Tree of Life".

Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post

Its not THAT different. The color scheme and amount of leaves is the only thing that strikes me as completely different. And the feet of course. But the head and basic shape look pretty similar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah! I am not a fan at all >_<;;
    Wish I could turn into a Nymph instead XD or our skin turn into barkskin. Though of course that would be much more difficult to do. And these are obviously me just dreaming ideas. ^_^
    Anyways! Yeah, not a fan of the model. If they do go with this model, hopefully the textures will be really really epic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, as you may know, the tree of life was updated. I made a video showing the new textures :P