Poll: Do you think Cataclysm is the last WoW expansion?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I don't see the "I think this topic is retarded" option.

I don't see the "I think this topic is retarded" option.
    It's hidden over the top of the X button on the top right of your web browser. Did you vote?

Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    It's hidden over the top of the X button on the top right of your web browser. Did you vote?
    Are you hitting on me? because that is not the way I roll., BABEH.

Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    Blizzard said the last cap will be 100 before.
    they once said that if ever had an encounter with LK, it wouldn't be before lvl100, so I wouldn't take anything they say about any cap for granted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripkit View Post
    This list was datamined during the beta of Vanilla wow, if I'm not mistaken.
    you are. this list is a fake.
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Missed this part?
    Yes I did, sorry . Only read the article quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    short answer; no

long answer; No siree

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardalor View Post

... And really, would we just ignore the Burning Legion? "OK guys. Deathwings dead. Everyone is safe. Time to retire! gg" ... No. Just no. Acting like Cata is the end makes a long time WoW player think you may have joined in Wrath and don't know/care about the lore at all.
    Part of the problem why the (server) community has been dumbing down a bit imo
    But on topic; No. lol.

Asheowyn - Shandelzare - Anessa - Shandelzhare

Quote Originally Posted by Saicam View Post
    here's the creator and origin of the list link. its fake and he admitted to lucky guesses. http://wow.allakhazam.com/forum.html...e=1&howmany=50
    The list originated on the WoW forums.

Although some of the things on that linked list were apparently added by the poster for lulz, that were absent from the actual list.

10+ Year Old Account
    2012 is the last exp. because its the end of the world...of warcraft :P
    -Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
    -Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.
    -Never miss a good chance to shut up.

With cataclysm, Blizzard almost creates a whole new game, minus 20 levels which stays as before. Also, they better the graphical effects within the world. Probably, they will keep making graphics better in the future, and hopefully they will also edit the leveling experience from 58-78 within the next expansions. WoW still has a insanely high player base, so there is no need for blizzard to stop making it better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    Blizzard said the last cap will be 100 before.
    "The cataclysm level cap is 5 more levels because we want to be able to add more content before level 100."
    Does not equal to:
    "The cataclysm level cap is 5 more levels because 100 is the last cap and we want to add more content before that."

And since people misunderstood the first statement, blues have also stepped up to reassure something along these lines:
    "We have no plans to stop developing World of Warcraft when you reach level 100, as opposed to how some players misinterpreted our previous statement. We just don't feel we want to get to a in many gamers' minds special number in two mere expansion sets."

No, those aren't definitive quotes but exactly what they said in different words. Yes, I know I'm right. No, I can't bother sourcing it - and since you called the first claim to quotation, the burden of proof is on you either way.

not sure how long it will go on. But they said they wanted to update outland and wotlk too in a future expac.

so this is DEFINITLY not the last one.

Ashara will at least get another expac. She would make a small appearance in cata, but she would be killed in another expac.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Also to you, it wont be a Starcraft MMO, Blizz said at blizcon last year that the new mmo was completly ORIGINAL, meaning a whole new concept... not based on old crap
    Here you go.

- It's not going to be a WoW expansion.
    - It will be based on a brand new IP (new story & lore).
    - Several people of the WoW team have joined Next Gen MMO's team.
    - This MMO targets to a broader audience than WoW.
    - Clues from job ads indicate that it will be a Science Fiction/Sci Fi MMO. In the past Kaplan, who revealed he is involved in the project, was asked if the game's genre would be science fiction, post-apocalyptic, or historical, and while laughing he responded: "all of those combined!
    - Currently it's believed that the unannounced MMO will have elements from FPS (Shooting MMO)while probably it will use a third person point of view. Even if that is the case, the characterization "Next Gen" implies that it won't be similar to anything we know so far.

Deleted
    No..jsut get it.There will AT LEAST be one more.They wont let out Sargeras and Titans for 100% so you got your answer that there will be at least 1 more.
    The only option would be if 99% would stop playing wow so how much possible is that?
    Please stop posting threads, which were 2times this week and more then 5 times the last month posted already it doesnt give you more infos at all..

---------- Post added 2010-10-07 at 01:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius View Post
    "The cataclysm level cap is 5 more levels because we want to be able to add more content before level 100."
    Does not equal to:
    "The cataclysm level cap is 5 more levels because 100 is the last cap and we want to add more content before that."

And since people misunderstood the first statement, blues have also stepped up to reassure something along these lines:
    "We have no plans to stop developing World of Warcraft when you reach level 100, as opposed to how some players misinterpreted our previous statement. We just don't feel we want to get to a in many gamers' minds special number in two mere expansion sets."

No, those aren't definitive quotes but exactly what they said in different words. Yes, I know I'm right. No, I can't bother sourcing it - and since you called the first claim to quotation, the burden of proof is on you either way.

Lucky that theres another guy who understood that 100 IS NOT the cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius View Post
    Does not equal to:

all the needed quotes are here:
    Quote Originally Posted by Procne
    And so that people who claim "blizz said 100 is the level cap" can finally understand:
    http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...oW-Private-Q-A
    Someday, WoW may end, but it won't be at level 100 as people are predicting - in fact, Blizzard hasn't even considered it. "There is no planned ending point for WoW at all."
    http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/73567
    Someone asked me earlier if the reason why we did 5 levels because level 100 is the final cap; did we want to slow that down. We’ve never had a discussion like that.
    those are quotes from blizzard employees.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.