Dragon's Breath: Knockback Glyph

Just a thought since beta isn't over yet. What if there was a minor glyph to replace the disorienting effect of Dragon's Breath with a knockback?
    This is mostly for PVE people since knocking the high threat target back to the tank is better than having him stand there dazed next to you.

Yay or Nay?

10+ Year Old Account
    meh but we already got a knock back with blast wave. (unless they changed it for cata)

edit: put pyroblast instead of blastwave...time to go to bed.
    Last edited by ketzil; 2010-10-07 at 06:34 AM.
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

Nay. Knockbacks are annoying as it is for tanks. Also disorienting them for a few seconds > knockback.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    Nay. Knockbacks are annoying as it is for tanks. Also disorienting them for a few seconds > knockback.
    ^ this. I'd like it if typhoon was a disorient tbh. well, in all places but EotS.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    ^ this. I'd like it if typhoon was a disorient tbh. well, in all places but EotS.
    And lumbermill :P

Signature courtesy of Safhira.

I'm against any kind of knockbacks given to dps for PvE.

Already get annoyed with mages who knock back at the moment. I'm tanking, you run over to me, and knock them away from me. I have to move to them again.

Jog on. if you're being attacked, blink to me. I'll sort them out. Don't push mobs away from me if you don't want to die.

Mage already got a knockback spell.
    If they add such kind of glyph, they should give it to warlock's shadowflame.