Are some zones left out for a reason?

Zones like winterspring, Silithus, moonglade, searing gorge and to some extent burning steppes and deadwind pass.
    Yes blizzard has had some new graphics placed in some of these zones like the new vertex lighting on lamps and etc so the colour is seen on the ground below and some new trees have been placed here and there like the ones in ashenvale but are blizzard leaving these zones out?

Are they? yes there have been some minor changes here and there seen in beta but really it seems blizzard are diverting everyone to the blasted lands because its a prequel to the dark portal and the outland story which dosnt make people go ... "hey why are we going here now? " "oh some portal which leads to another world" "but what about this zone its in?" . So this got me thinking. Since blizzard have not and dont seem to be actually paying much attention to theses zones which are frankly in an awkward level range regarding outlands is just one or two levels away anyway, are these zones being held off for a reason?

Lets think to the future which is what got me thinking, what is there to face ? Aszhara and her naga, the burning legion, possibly the emerald nightmare,the infinite dragon flight,the old gods etc. So are Blizzard holding these zones for latter upgrades and updates?. Could a place like winterspring be updated in a latter expansion to start us in out story to fight Aszhara? could blizzard be holding back on placing a giant fortress there and setting up a new "evil highborne" story line for when Aszhara decides to slap us? Is deadwind pass going to become a magical thriving citadel for the followers of sargares ? Is Silithus going to be hit by a giant spaceship like the exodar and revel an race like the draenei who lead us back to their home world who the burning legion have started to attack? Could all zones that dont seem to have much of an update and are at very awkward level ranges that they are actually unnecessary going to become level 9X and act as starter zones for other stories one day?

All these possibilities. Is this what Blizzard have in the back of their minds so they dont have to spring up a new continent or just make a sign post saying hey guys theres a new planet now? Or are Blizzard just not bothering right now and diverting everyone to their new flavoured zone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Silithus I could see being saved for a future Return of C'thun patch if they decide to use him as a raid boss again.

Winterspring just doesn't seem to have anything to build off of now that Darkwhisper Gorge was moved to Hyjal. :/

I'll be pretty disappointed if these zones aren't reworked. As much as I hate them right now, I'd like to see an Azeroth with no crappy zones.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

That's a good point about Winterspring, I had even forgotten about the zone. I think with smaller zones like Deadwind and Moonglade, though, it's just because they weren't ever really intended to be questing zones outside of druids/karazahn

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    Silithus I could see being saved for a future Return of C'thun patch if they decide to use him as a raid boss again.

Winterspring just doesn't seem to have anything to build off of now that Darkwhisper Gorge was moved to Hyjal. :/
    Kind of with this. I definitely see us returning to Silithus in a content patch this xpac. Blizzard doesn't want us to have zomg 1 massive raid each tier. They want to break it up into smaller ones. Well all we have now is Throne of the Four Winds, Blackwing Descent, and Bastion of Twilight to start, Firelands and War of the Ancient announced, then Deathwing at the end. If they hold true to their statement, they have a couple holes they can easily fill with a some small content in a patch and Silithus is a prime candidate as that is where Cho'gall attempted to revive C'thun and became empowered.

Except Cho'Gall and C'thun are now merged into the same being.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Yes i think we could see cho gall again with c'thun possibly but that still leaves the zone dry. And i can understand moonglade and deadwind being just mini zones and mainly just hot points in lore but with a little zone around them for atmosphere and a bit of surrounding story.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    They didn't merge. Cho'gall was just given C'thun's blessing basically from the resurrection ritual.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Unless this is some new lore that I havent seen yet, they arent. Cho'gall was mutated and corrupted by spending so much time in the presence of C'Thuns corpse, but they did not become the same being. You can probably expect some "eyebeam" abilities in the encounter, but its just a case of C'Thuns corruption that spread to Cho'gall, not his consciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Leben View Post
    Unless this is some new lore that I havent seen yet, they arent. Cho'gall was mutated and corrupted by spending so much time in the presence of C'Thuns corpse, but they did not become the same being. You can probably expect some "eyebeam" abilities in the encounter, but its just a case of C'Thuns corruption that spread to Cho'gall, not his consciousness.
    With as many eyes as he has....oh god...Kologarn v2.

With the new streaming engine and the phasing one everything and anything can change for anyone in a glimpse of an eye!