Unified Nations- What work to do now?

Im going to have a stab at this....but..

How many exalted reps do i need from the here-and-now in order to make it to 55?

Aka. how many reputations does Cataclysm introduce?

I saw a couple on the frontpage including Tol barad and Therazane a few weeks ago, and there was 5-6 of them.

Is that it for cataclysm?

I just got 40 (exalted title)and god knows that those left to me suck hard to lvl, so Id appreciate if anyone can give me a count of cata reps.

There's the Earthen Ring, Therazane, Ramkahen and the Guardians of Hyjal for both factions. The Horde get the Bilgewater Cartel, Dragonmaw Clan and Hellscream's Reach. The Alliance gets Gilneas, the Wildhammer Clan and the Baradin Wardens.

That makes 7 new factions, so you'd need 48 factions at exalted now. Keep in mind that it's a guild achievement though, so you can get some factions that are normally mutually exclusive counting for it by having different people in your guild with those reputations.

im currently working on finishing 51 exalted repson the live servers , so it shouldnt be that hard to get 55.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Kael'thas and Kil'Jaeden are actually quite similar. For one, both names start with the letter K, which is short for...kuhraaaaazy. Second, both had a hard-on for the color red and blood-elf girls. Third, they both were defeated at the Sunwell. Lastly, they both hate people who make threads comparing things that are as different as bananas and grape drink.

7 is handy. Means I don't have to even bother to think about crying myself to sleep thinking about the Shen'dalar or whatever it is called. 170-340 Pristine Black Diamonds at 400g a pop on AH? Really? No.