Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Why does starsurge's spell effect change every ptr build?

So why does it, it changes its mind more than me when thinking of what sub to get when i go to subway.

10+ Year Old Account
    What changes are you referring to? The knockdown effect disappeared quite a while ago and the change to power generation was to keep it in line with the talented version (since they removed the talent). They recently added a new graphic, and thats cool, but I can't see anything else that would constitute you saying this.

Deleted
    well its now not a big ball of lightning and shit, its not a small blue orb-like thing which looks absolutely pathetic, it actually looks even worse than wrath.

I am wondering the same thing. Need some feral love! The spell/skill "effects" for us are really lame..

Quote Originally Posted by link064 View Post
    What changes are you referring to? The knockdown effect disappeared quite a while ago and the change to power generation was to keep it in line with the talented version (since they removed the talent). They recently added a new graphic, and thats cool, but I can't see anything else that would constitute you saying this.
    Exactly. Then, in the next patch, they made it bigger. Then they replaced it by a different one. And then they did it again. I'm not quite sure how many different graphics it has had by now, but at least 5 including the old green Lava Burst.

Because the starsurge animation can never be good enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Deleted
    It looked good last ptr build, funny thing is they never mention it either, it just changes when it feels like it to be honest.

they're steadily working on spell graphics, just because in later builds it looks different than the last doesn't mean it's a permanent change, it just means they happened to have been tweaking it when they came out with the newest build. the person working on the graphic for starsurge was in the middle of tweaking it when blizzard gave the word to release the newest build with important changes.

Quote Originally Posted by zanax View Post
    So why does it, it changes its mind more than me when thinking of what sub to get when i go to subway.

I usually get 2 different 6 inch subs for variety.
    Vol'Jin: ...You be no Warchief of mine!
    Garrosh: *deep breath* I find your lack of faith disturbing.

What's it look like now? I had to delete the ptr due to needing space for a project.

Deleted
    Well, its a lot smaller i can tell you that, its just a small blue ball, hopefully someone will post it.

---------- Post added 2010-10-08 at 02:15 AM ----------

Well, i usually can't decide on subway melt, meat ball, BMT or spicy itallian.

Well, i usually can't decide on subway melt, meat ball, BMT or spicy itallian.
    I usually get a meatball with pepperoni so it's like two sandwiches in one.

Any bets going for what was changed this time? /sarcasm

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meatball with jalepeños and banana peppers is awesome and usually take a random 6 inch to eat while I cry myself to sleep over the constant changing of Starsurge. (Seriously Subway rocks but is far from my place so I buy a few sandwiches for the fridge when I go and this needs to be turned into a favorite Subway sandwich poll with starsurge as a side note )
    85/85/85/81/53/40/20/85/85/72

Quote Originally Posted by Otakira View Post
    Meatball with jalepeños and banana peppers is awesome and usually take a random 6 inch to eat while I cry myself to sleep over the constant changing of Starsurge. (Seriously Subway rocks but is far from my place so I buy a few sandwiches for the fridge when I go and this needs to be turned into a favorite Subway sandwich poll with starsurge as a side note )
    It's not already?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    well its now not a big ball of lightning and shit, its not a small blue orb-like thing which looks absolutely pathetic, it actually looks even worse than wrath.
    So Blizz is blue balling lazer chickens?

EDIT - Tried to look it up if it is still the blue thunder like thing it's ok but look more like a new visual for lightning than a druid spell but whatever.
    Last edited by Otakira; 2010-10-08 at 01:51 AM.
    85/85/85/81/53/40/20/85/85/72

No, we give other people blue balls.

They don't make it any more but you can still ask for it: The Chicken Pizziola

Chicken, Marinara Sauce, Pepperoni, Provolone.

Make sure they cook it as follows one one side goes the chicken and marinara (sliced chicken, don't let them put those hockey pucks in or the sauce won't mix in). You can have them add some black olives or green peppers to the chicken/sauce side if you like olives or peppers on your pizza. On the other side, a layer of pepperoni covered in provolone. don't let them put the cheese on the chicken side or the sauce on the pepperoni side or it gets burned/soggy.

have them toast that. The chicken and sauce cook together, the veggies soften, the cheese gets melty and the pepperoni crisps up and curls a little. Then have them sprinkle both sides with Parmesan and Italian Herbs.

Fold both sides together and...viola. Perfection.

Oh yeah, Starsurge...no clue, never seen it, don't like balance.

Deleted
    Seriously if starsurge is again changed i wont even be surprised what are blizzard doing with starsurge?

Dev 1; this spell looks cool what do you think mr. 2?
    Dev 2; Hmm, i think it should be smaller.
    Dev 1; you did read the description of the spell, right?
    Dev 2; of course i did!
    Dev 1; then you'll know the tooltip says it is devastating right? this small blue ball doesn't look the very least devastating.
    Dev 2; of course it looks devastating look at the small blue ball in all its glory man!
    Dev 1;*mild face*

its a KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!!!! it looks like Goku had sex with a chicken, creating the fabled Super Saiyan X, the laser chicken saiyan with the power to shoot starts at people/
    -You must grab life firmly by the balls, softly but firmly
    -let them know you are there
    -but dont scare them, because if you do you're screwed