Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Hating gearscore...

I'm rather annoyed by all the people who say the hate gs and that it's no measure of performance.

Gearscore adds up item levels, which means, their performance has GS = total possible performance.

But I've noticed something since it's came out,
    The people who complain about it
    Are the 4.9k ers who can't possibly perform to the constraints of the 25 HMs.

Then they go cry about how if there was no GS, maybe they'd get carried.

Who agrees that Gs is better than carrying an undergeared scrub!?

Another one of these posts huh?

Baddies shouldn't complain about GS, Gear is much easier to acquire than skill.

I like out DPSing people with 500+ more GS than I got. Retarded addon imo.

Thought that I'd just say that.
    Hi

This has nothing to do with Cataclysm.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcatfever2 View Post
    I'm rather annoyed by all the people who say the hate gs and that it's no measure of performance.

Gearscore adds up item levels, which means, their performance has GS = total possible performance.

You can be a Rogue with awesome gearscore, and be dressed in Druid armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    This has nothing to do with Cataclysm.
    General discussion bro

And all I'm saying is,

90 times out of a hundred, a 5.4k isn't gonna out dps a 6.0 with same spec/class.

Usually the guy who's higher, but gets out done, just blows

I think with a bit of common sense, this add on is great. It just shows the potential someone has quickly, instead of having to manually checking every single persons gear in the raid. Then again you could just raid with your guild...

oh look, it's THIS thread again.

I've said this a million times in other pointless GS threads, and I'm about to say it again.

It's okay to love or hate GearScore, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, stop posting about it!!
    Last edited by 502; 2010-10-07 at 05:46 PM.
    404's retarded cousin
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterend09 View Post
    I jizzed in my pants over 9000 times
    ^^^taken way out of context for teh lulz^^^

When people say they hate gearscore, what they really mean is they hate the retards who think gearscore is everything. Nothing wrong with the mod as long as you understand its limitations. Sadly, a ton of people don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Badreligion View Post
    You can be a Rogue with awesome gearscore, and be dressed in Druid armor.
    Gearscore has improved. Its no longer itemlevel only.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

I'll gladly take an undergeared scrub if their DPS is at least higher than their GearScore, which is more than can be said for most of the 6k+ on my realm.

General discussion bro

And all I'm saying is,

90 times out of a hundred, a 5.4k isn't gonna out dps a 6.0 with same spec/class.

Read front page bro.

"These forums are for Cataclysm related discussion only!"

Your move.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

What's worse: complaining about gearscore, or complaining about those who complain about gearscore?

Learn to hierarchy. Cataclysm General Discussion, not World of Warcraft General Discussion.

I use PVP gear on my Priest and I get instant invite on ICC pugs because my gearscore is 5900. GS is dumb.

I think it's rotten and am glad it currently doesn't work in the latest build. Here's hoping that doesn't change. Now look at my armory. I do not use it, or have any reason to, and I'm still speaking out against it, which places me far outside your 'only people with low gs whine about gs!' argument that I've heard so many times, and is also bullcrap. Most people who complain about gearscore are those who can logically see what kind of damage it has done to the game from a social perspective. There, I made my one post in 6 months about gearscore. No more from me!

These people need to learn how to join a guild. When I came back from my break from WoW I had like 4.6k gs, and my guild carried me to 5.4k in two weeks. Not saying getting carried is what we should all aspire to do, but at this point of the game, if you're at 4.9k, you're getting carried.

General discussion bro

And all I'm saying is,

There's one general discussion for World of Warcraft in general, and then there's one that's just for Cataclysm.
    This is the Cataclysm General Discussion forum.

increasing my post count in troll thread

Decreasing your post count even more. --Sunshine
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2010-10-08 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 502 View Post
    oh look, it's THIS thread again.

I've said this a million times in other pointless GS threads, and I'm about to say it again.

It's okay to love or hate GearScore, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, stop posting about it!!
    Cry a little more, you didn't have to read it