Name changing in Cata.

I'm changing my name before Cataclysm, I can't decide between:

Eurynomos, which comes from Demonolgy. It is a demon that eats corpses of its victims in Hell, has a blueish dark skin and has a Vulture pelt as a cape (I'm Forsaken in game and eat every memeber of the Alliance I kill LOL)
    Nosfearatu, a cool reference to Nosferatu (great Vampire film, correct name for Vampire) with a little cheesey Warlock twist.

I'm not really asking for opinions on what you think about the names since its going to be either one of these, but more which you think is better out of the two

15+ Year Old Account
    The goblin warlock GoboCop will get frapsed alot when he chase down bad guys in Cataclysm.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Soulswapmeat

R.I.P. YARG

Eurynomos.

It's more unique.

I can no longer count the number of "Nosferatu" variations I've seen on both hands.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    nosFEARatu is my choice. for some reason eurynomos just remind me of "urine" for some reason =\

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    Soulswapmeet
    Winner.

fedit: with corrected spelling

15+ Year Old Account
    Mispelling was intentional

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
    Mispelling was intentional
    Depending on how the Drain Life fiasco pans out, I considered changing to "Isaspriest"

15+ Year Old Account
    Bobbymindflay?

R.I.P. YARG

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like the first one better.

Make a poll?

figuring out Nosfearatu was a mistake, I was watching a vampire movie and the guy with an accent said "They are the under creatures of the night, they are the Nosferatu", but with his accent he said it like "Nosfearatu", and I was like hey thats cool, then I wrote it down. Then I was like, hey, fear! derp!