Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kampfer View Post
    They were all Night Elves or Keldorei and the Highborne were just elitist of the race. They all ended up on Kalimndor but the Highborne left after being Exiled for causeing a storm that killed many, when they arrived on Lordaeron, they called themselves the High Elves and slowly changed to look more Human.

So no, there wouldn't be Alliance are night Elves and Horde are BloodElves/HighElves/Highborne. They are just gonna b Night Elves.

Also the Highborne were the enemy and the few who weren't were still in the palace for the most part.
    Weren't Tauren in WOTA?

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    i wonder if we will all become night elfs then, because there were no orc's humans and stuff back then and only ones who were was rohan and his orc buddy with krasus, and it makes little sence to make us adventures with them cause it fucks the book up and stuff and jsut easyier lore wise and cooler mechanically to make everyone a night elf
    Have you never done a caverns of time instance? There's always a Deus ex Machina to whip out and explain away how five nobodies can appear from no-where and be able to wtfbbq a lore figure that the "hero" was worthless against.

yeah and Earthen, if you read my second post, I said that Horde might play tauren, but chances are just Night Elves for both.

---------- Post added 2010-10-07 at 07:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tayfow View Post
    Have you never done a caverns of time instance? There's always a Deus ex Machina to whip out and explain away how five nobodies can appear from no-where and be able to wtfbbq a lore figure that the "hero" was worthless against.
    my heroes got pwned by creeps XD

ugh but I hate elves! Sick of seeing them everywhere!

I'd like to see the following encounters personally.

- Azzinoth (With assistance from Illidan.)
    - Hakkar the Houndmaster (With assistance from Malfurion and Tyrande.)
    - Mannoroth (With assistance from Agamaggan and Cenarius, with Agamaggan dying.)
    - Xavius (With assistance from Malfurion.)

I do not want to fight Azshara (Save that for her expansion), nor do I want to fight Archimonde (Already did that). Although I am fine with Azshara making an appearance in her Night Elf form, so long as we do not fight her.
    Last edited by Nuke1096; 2010-10-07 at 08:15 PM.

Battle of the Badasses - Warcraft Edition

Congrats to Medivh

Bracket Results Here

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    i wonder if we will all become night elfs then, because there were no orc's humans and stuff back then and only ones who were was rohan and his orc buddy with krasus,
    Whoah, so lord of the rings is part of War Of The Ancients too ? I didn't know Knaak was friends with Tolkien :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post

nor do I want to fight Archimonde (Already did that).
    But I'm sure we will see him. Killing Malorne, getting stabbed and then thrown back into the nether would all make great scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by kampfer View Post
    Ah, that is true, be nice not to be a bold human XD

Also if its just the last battle, horde could be tauren, though I think I like the night elf idea better
    Very cool idea. Alliance could be Night Elves and Horde are Tauren. However I believe the dwarves also joined during the WotA (or was it Earthen?). Anyway, it will be awesome when we find out.
    Deathwing will play a big role in this raid since he is the primary antagonist of the expansion. He did afterall form the Demonsoul and kill most of the Blue Dragonflight during the battle.

Edit*
    It was also during this time that the Old Gods began whispering to him and turning him insane - directly related to his seige on Azeroth today.

If we were all to turn into Night Elfs, it would be pretty cool if Druid forms would be Night Elf Druid forms

Thanks for this awesome signature tazsar!