Thread: demon harass

demon harass

off topic and pretty silly post but i have been having to much fun as demo in bgs. I barrowed my friends ptr lock in herioc lich gear and reforged everything to about 17 mastery points. I started doing alot of wsg and av and pretty much hopped behind graveyard walls, flag roofs, enterance roofs, towers, under bridges or /sleep on a bush. It takes a while for people to start noticing me. So i start charging my felgaurd, storm, legion ms, empower and stun all at once. It can crit as high as 6.5k a second when ragestorming, and it just becomes really halirious when people 2 shot my felguard and then has to fight another angrier spining one 2 secs later and get 2 shotted themselves. Even when they go after me they have 2 go through alot of los or 70 yrd distances that i have ports around unless thier a mage. I really like to thank bliz for finally making demons not require shards and giving felgaurd these really annoying abilities. I am probabily gonna do this alot after raids or arena to relax.
    felhunters look like zerglings..that is all

15+ Year Old Account
    Shortened version of above:
    Drakforce rolls Warlock. Hilarity ensues.

Welcome to the club!

R.I.P. YARG

^
    heh i have been a lock for a while but i just haven't played like this since soul shard grinding is so annoying

edit: well actually 3 years as a level 34 alt then the next 3 months 34-80 probabily wouldn't be considered a long time lol
    Last edited by Drakforce; 2010-10-07 at 07:53 PM.
    felhunters look like zerglings..that is all

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, this is one reason 'locks are such targets in BGs these days: we're great at sniping people for obscene amounts of damage. People don't like being sniped, I've noticed. ("It is inadvisible to eject over the people you just bombed.")