Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The U.S. Geological Survey along with Michigan Tech professors have been called to help "crack" the case. Until then, it remains a mystery.
    Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

also, I wonder where this is... I live in michigan.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Conversly, Oklahoma has had next to no Tornadoes for the first time in like...

5983274982709342713321321543 years
    You can thank Malfurion for that.

"I had a vibrating chair!, but i dont have a vibrating chair?"

rofl...just...rofl... this proves that blizz is good enough to make in game stuff affect the real world, even before its released!
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

"I heard something, but I was concentrating more on the chair moving than I was listening," Eileen explained. "It was just moving back and forth, like I had a vibrating chair, which I don't have."

i almost want a reference to this woman in cataclysm somewhere. perhaps a tauren female in a chair by the barrens scar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love local stuff like this, people are always so confused which makes them say the strangest things. It's hillarious.

12 million playerbase isn't enough. By 2030 Blizz want 12 BILLION playerbase.