Help with Trade macro

Hi, i want to make a macro that actually links the items i want to advertise instead of just the name with no link, is there any way to do this? maybe with an addon.

Thank you for your help

Shift + Click on the item you want to link...
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93
    How 'bout, "I'MA EAT U AND UR SOULS AND UR BEBBEHZ SOULS! OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!!" :P

You can't make a macro to do this without using mods though you can use the following macro to create a macro that will do what you are looking for.

Open a chat window and type (copy & paste) the following line (do not hit enter yet).

/script CreateMacro("macro name", 6, "/2 WTS [xXx] PST", 1, 0)

Replace "macro name" with the name that you want your macro to be called.

Replace [xXx] with the link of the item that you are wanting to spam.

Hit enter to create the macro and enjoy.

Open your profession, then your macro window with /macro.
    Enter the link in your macro using the link button at the top of the profession window, not from the spellbook.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet556 View Post
    Shift + Click on the item you want to link...
    This is the way you do it. I've done with this my JC. I've noticed that you can only have one proffesion link per macro tho.

That works fine for a single craftable, but for an entire profession the shift-click from the spellbook will instead create a link to the description, the generic spell that describes the profession and not the link detailing what you can craft.

Deleted
    You can also link the Profession to chat, then shift+click it from chat into the macro window.