ban flying in cities!

Hey

Well just wanted to raise some of my concerns I am having at the moment..

I feel that flying in majoy horde/alliance cities is stupid and shouldn't be aloud like flying mounts cant be used in Dalaran.

1. Leader raids wont be the same, everyone can just fly through doors and nuke the boss, walk out mount up and fly away again

2. Whats the point in ground mounts? seriously.. with flying in azeroth the only place i can think of where ground mounts will actually be of use is in instances (a few) battlegrounds (woo i hardly ever pvp) and thats about it

also, i hate flying, its a boring way to travel but i obviously do it because its way faster.. ground mounts have alot more detail, alot more different types and they are a fun thing to collect
    The battle raged on and on,
    Fuelled by the venom, of hatred for man..

People now just walk right in to the raid leaders and people don't give a damn.

Your making a big fuss over nothing. If you want to help defend the faction leader go in and defend just because they can fly in doesn't mean that restricts you from going in and laying the smack down.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    or just hire lots of http://www.wowwiki.com/Monstrous_Kaliri to fly around each city that are super fast and have a 100% chance to knock you to your death ';..;'

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems now the Ground Mounts are there for people levels 20-40 and for those who collect mounts.
    Thats about it.
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

Hey you guys crying about not using ground mounts no one is forcing you to use flying mounts, feel free to use your ground mount all you want

Deleted
    They will implement this later mate, don't worry, Just like when you fly into Dalaran and it gives you like 10 seconds to get off your mount, I'm sure if you were to fly into a place like Stormwind they will only give you 2 to 3 seconds otherwise in that 10 seconds they can just fly straight towards the King.

Quote Originally Posted by Axestorm View Post

also, i hate flying, its a boring way to travel but i obviously do it because its way faster.. ground mounts have alot more detail, alot more different types and they are a fun thing to collect
    Ground mounts can only go frontwards, backwards, and sideways. Flying mounts can go upwards, downwards, frontwards, backwards, sideways and diagonal. IMO, ground mounts are boring. Maybe blizz can just disable flying for a factions over an enemy factions major cities?

They've added in lots of pretty neat looking new flying mounts. Also, Dalaran was just too small to have all the flying mounts running around. Org is pretty huge now (5 banks and AH's included to attempt to separate everyone).

You can't fly until 60, so the ground mounts are still used for that. They're still trophies for achievements and people will still likely bust them out for fun.

Also, get druids and shaman to stand at the tops of stuctures and blast people off their mounts before they can land. Should put a little hurt on most and kill some others.

Actually... does that work anymore? Hehe.
    I'm a cheerleader priest. What I lack in intellect, I make up for in spirit! \o/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseTremonti View Post
    They will implement this later mate, don't worry, Just like when you fly into Dalaran and it gives you like 10 seconds to get off your mount, I'm sure if you were to fly into a place like Stormwind they will only give you 2 to 3 seconds otherwise in that 10 seconds they can just fly straight towards the King.
    3 seconds is enough to get you quite near actually.

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<