Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by smithholm View Post
    The talent tree is complicated and the math would make this class op as fuck. And I have a question, what the hell is this "Cleaning" all about? Were playing an ancient game, not the sims. So my overall Opinion is, the talent tree is impressive, but the Bachelor as a class don't fit with the timeline of wow.
    you didnt understand this, did you?

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I appreciate this. I would have preferred Warden but this isn't my game...yet...
    We guarantee a Sassy Policewoman class in a future patch. I project this to fill that very desire.

Awesome idea, several lols were had.
    Great job, I look forward to seeing more.

Some ideas to fill out the gaps for the Survival Bachelor:

"Intimidating Reek"
    15% of base mana.
    2 minute cooldown.
    Requires Macaroni and Cheese.

You allow your macaroni and cheese to decompose, creating a horrific odour that causes all enemies within 10 yards to be knocked back 30 yards.
    Intimidating Reek lowers your personality and cleanliness ratings by 10% for 30 seconds.

"Overwhelming Laziness"
    Requires 1 point in Intimidating Reek.
    The thought of cleaning up after your Intimidating Reek now grants you the Overwhelming Laziness buff for 30 seconds.
    This instantly resets the cooldown on your laziness grip, and laziness grip will not trigger a cooldown for the duration.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethill View Post
    Awesome idea, several lols were had.
    Great job, I look forward to seeing more.

Some ideas to fill out the gaps for the Survival Bachelor:

"Intimidating Reek"
    15% of base mana.
    2 minute cooldown.
    Requires Macaroni and Cheese.

You allow your macaroni and cheese to decompose, creating a horrific odour that causes all enemies within 10 yards to be knocked back 30 yards.
    Intimidating Reek lowers your personality and cleanliness ratings by 10% for 30 seconds.

"Overwhelming Laziness"
    Requires 1 point in Intimidating Reek.
    The thought of cleaning up after your Intimidating Reek now grants you the Overwhelming Laziness buff for 30 seconds.
    This instantly resets the cooldown on your laziness grip, and laziness grip will not trigger a cooldown for the duration.
    Lol, I love the Intimidating Reek, I could see it as a tanking move, such as lowering armor by a percentage. Also, the Overwhelming Laziness sounds like Unholy Command for DKs, and I like that idea. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Shotzy View Post
    We guarantee a Sassy Policewoman class in a future patch. I project this to fill that very desire.
    I have high expectations of this, and I'm sure the whole female community agrees.

stuff like this makes me wish talent trees for real life existed man i wish i could pick my own spec like this in real life id be speced in socialite and sub speced survival no cooking for me lol IRl it feels like i picked a noob spec

Need a "Bro" class. can be a support Class. You know does random things that don't seem good at the time, but end up being OK.

*Bromance Shout* - The Bro yells out how much he loves everyone in his Party/Raid. This Increases Threat generated by The Bro by 50% for 12 secs, whilst reducing threat of His Bros by the same Amount. Only Usable while Drunk or Near Female players.

Quote Originally Posted by aldar View Post
    stuff like this makes me wish talent trees for real life existed man i wish i could pick my own spec like this in real life id be speced in socialite and sub speced survival no cooking for me lol IRl it feels like i picked a noob spec
    I'm willing to bet you just haven't specced yet.

Edit: I checked your RL Armory, you don't have enough Scrub Rating to be specced Noob. Looks like you've got plenty stats for Socialite and even Survival.

---------- Post added 2010-10-08 at 12:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Khathrok View Post
    Need a "Bro" class. can be a support Class. You know does random things that don't seem good at the time, but end up being OK.

*Bromance Shout* - The Bro yells out how much he loves everyone in his Party/Raid. This Increases Threat generated by The Bro by 50% for 12 secs, whilst reducing threat of His Bros by the same Amount. Only Usable while Drunk or Near Female players.
    That was the plan with Gamer Bro. Thanks for the idea! *adds to list*
    Last edited by Shotzy; 2010-10-08 at 12:30 AM.