Patch 4.0.1 - PTR Build 13162
One of the most exciting PTR build is being deployed on test realms, the amazing amount of changes will keep you busy for hours, or even days, it's just amazing! (Note: I might be using sarcasm.)
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
World of Warcraft Reaches 12 Million Players!
"Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated."
Battle.net Authenticator Change
- AUTHENTICATOR_CONFIRM_GUILD_DEMOTE = "%1$s can't be demoted to %2$s because that rank requires an Authenticator. Do you wish to demote %1$s to %3$s?";
- AUTHENTICATOR_CONFIRM_GUILD_PROMOTE = "%1$s can't be promoted to %2$s because that rank requires an Authenticator. Do you wish to promote %1$s to %3$s?";
- AUTHENTICATOR_GUILD_RANK_CHANGE = "This action would make the lowest guild rank require an Authenticator.";
- AUTHENTICATOR_GUILD_RANK_IN_USE = "You can't set this option on a guild rank in use.";
- AUTHENTICATOR_GUILD_RANK_LAST = "You can't set this option on the lowest guild rank.";
There was also another weird authentication added to the game files a while back, it might be for internal use only and I decided it would be safer to hide the phone number just to make sure that I don't make Blizzard very sad.
- PHONESECURE_ENH_TEXT = "For security reasons, please call +x-xxx-xxx-xxx from the phone registered on this account to validate this login attempt, and enter your PIN as well as the following security code: %d.";
- PHONESECURE_HEADER = "Phone Call Required";
- PHONESECURE_TEXT = "Please call %s from your registered phone, and enter your PIN as well as the following security code: %s.";#
- PHONESECURE_WAITING = "Waiting for authorization... %d";
BlizzCon 48-Hour Sale: Shop Before the Show